First Time🎮😏

⚠️TW⚠️ SMUT BAD AGAIN SORRY

A/N~ They have been dating for a good bit before this, I guess around the time most people start having sex?

2396 words

Kenma's POV

Kuroo had been staring up at me as he laid on my stomach. His gaze drilling into me as I played my game, I didn't know what he wanted and honestly the curiosity got the better of me.

"Kuroo, you're staring, do you need something?" I asked him my gaze, glancing down at him and right back up to my game as I waited for an answer. He sat up and moved beside me, he looked serious.

I paused my game and laid it down beside me. "Can we talk?". I nodded and turned my attention to him, almost scared of what he was going to say. Thoughts racing through my mind. Does he want to break up? Did he like someone else? Wait, did I make him upset?.. oh what could it be?

"Okay.. so I've been thinking about this for a while now and I think it's time I asked you", he paused looking away, "what do you think about us sleeping together.. like sexually?" he finished looking back up to me. Oh thank goodness he only wanted to ask that.

Then the realization hits me. He wants to have sex.. with me?? I did do research about it, I think I'm ready for it mentally, but is my body ready physically? I gaze at him trying to read his expression. I think I am ready, I mean I love Kuroo and I wouldn't want to have sex with anyone else. I trust Kuroo with my body and to make sure I'm safe so yes I'm definitely ready.

"I feel like I'm ready" I tell him after thinking a big grin lights up on his face. "Oh thank the gods, I was nervous you'd say never ever" he told me. I chuckled at him and he pouted, although he's eyes gave away the playfulness behind it.

"Well when would we do it?" he asked and I only thought why not now. "Well do you have anything, condoms or lube I mean?" I asked him and he shook his head, a grin still evident on his face. "Well since it's the weekend how about we go to a love hotel?" I blushed at the thought of being in that sort of hotel and he smirked at my expression.

"S-sure tomorrow then?" I already formed a plan to tell my parents we were going camping. "Yes, tomorrow, I'll make the preparations, don't you worry your little head Kenma" he declared snuggling into me. I sighed, nervous for what tomorrow held.

Time skip~

Kuroo had demanded he drive to the place which was an hour away. It was already 8pm and he had booked us for 2 nights. What could we do for those two nights? I felt nervous, but also excited. A learning experience for the both of us. I can figure out my dislikes and likes, maybe this was a good thing.

We had been driving for 55 minutes more or less when the sign came into view. A nervous mess when we turned into the lot. Oh my god it's actually happening. Parking the car we got out and Kuro had a bag in his hand. I'd been wondering what was in that bag the whole time, I could only assume it was condom and lube. Whatever I'd figured out when we got in there.

Checking in was easy. We had a room on the first floor towards the back of the establishment. It was quite pretty. Red accents littered all through the hotel, the primary color white. Plants hung all around with good smelling flowers.

The room was cute with a bed with a few pillows with the same color theme as before. Candles throughout the room and a bathroom off to the side with one of the biggest tubs I'd ever seen. As I had been looking around,taking in the place, Kuro was setting stuff up behind me.

I gasped as the lights dimmed down to a warm red and candles lit up the room giving off a warm vibe. I brought my gaze towards Kuroo. He was really good at making the room tension build.