Chapter 76- Remember me

After M finished his speech, he finally turned around and walked forward just like a villain who had really played all his roles.

Arthit stopped at the spot, looking at his lonely back, but his heart felt like it had been torn to pieces because of what the man had just said.

M has finally revealed his deepest fear, the one that even he refuses to acknowledge, the so-called true knot in his heart.

He said that because he loved Kongpob so much, he was more afraid of losing him, and that the past had worn away his sense of security.

In fact, what he was most afraid of was his own indifference to his lover at that time!

Kongpob pretended to be cheating. He had already forgiven him. When compared to his illness, what is there to care about?

Likewise, he also wanted to start over with Kongpob without any burden.

But every time he faced Kongpob's deep love as always, it was as if a voice deep inside reminded him all the time of how selfish he was in the past.

As M said, at that time, he really didn't do the most basic things that a lover would do. At that time, he was used to being looked up to by people around him, and even Kongpob had always pampered him wholeheartedly from the moment they met each other.

He never realized that he also needed to do his duty as a lover.

That day, when he opened Kongpob's apartment door and saw the two people lying naked next to each other, his first thought was that he had been betrayed, and even Kongpob's pale face was rightly attributed to his weak heart.

He did not care about Kongpob's feelings. All he could think about was his own aggression.

If it were any other person, even if it was because of resentment, perhaps they would have gone to the other party afterwards to have a fight and ask for clarification, right?

But at that time he was really too proud, saving face was more important than their relationship, so he stubbornly waited until Kongpob and himself were discouraged.

For more than a year, because of Kongpob's apologetic text message, he was even more convinced that the other party had wronged him, so he couldn't help but see his pride as his only remaining insistence.

But for the sake of this pathetic pride, he neither gave Kongpob the trust that he should have, nor did he believe in Kongpob's sincerity.

By now, the more he understood that Kongpob was a person who would not give up easily, and the more he perceived Kongpob's strong love for him, the more the fear hidden deep inside his heart raged, as if it could swallow him whole at any moment.

It also meant that Kongpob must have been so disappointed with him at that time that he finally made that decision.

Yes, what had he ever given for Kongpob?

In the past, he actually had the audacity to think that as long as he accepted Kongpob's love, it was already a great gift to him.

Now that he thought about it, Arthit could not wait to travel back in time and give his insolent self two punches.

In fact, he has no right to blame Kongpob for not sharing the burden with him at the time of life and death?

The first time he gave kongpob a signal that he could be with him through thick and thin. kongpob would choose to stay away from him under the compulsion of people around him, and it seemed so natural.

M's words aroused all Arthit's fears, if this is his purpose, it can be said, this time, he is finally won.

What is the difference between being wrapped up in fear and letting Kongpob rampage down the road alone versus the one who was at peace enjoying the other's devotion?