Chapter 44- Bitten by a Dog

Kongpob's eyes turned red, and it seemed that in front of Arthit, he had never shown such a fierce look before.

But his fierceness was not directed at Arthit.

What he hated the most was his own helplessness. 

Every cell in his body seemed to be screaming, "He can't kiss him, he can't".

But every word that Arthit says, he cannot refute.  

His love was inexplicable and he was in no position to accuse Arthit of being disgusted with him.

But Kongpob's heart ached to see Arthit so close to someone else.  

Startled by the rage raging in his chest, Knot stood in front of Arthit, probably because he was afraid he would hurt him.

But he didn't understand that Kongpob couldn't lay a finger on Arthit under any circumstances.  

Knot blocking Arthit's way caused his heart to explode, Kongpob roared and slammed his fist into the wall next to him.

BANG-

It was incredibly loud.

How could that hard wall be afraid of his fist, no matter how hard it hit, the only person who would be hurt would be himself.  

Only now Kongpob really needed some pain to force himself awake.

A faint red mark was left on the white wall and Kongpob's knuckles were bruised from the force of the blow, oozing some red blood.

But he didn't seem to feel it. He didn't even look at it. He just stared at Arthit, who was behind Knot's guard: "Do you hate me to this point? To force me to go, even by doing such a thing?"

Arthit laughed contemptuously, "What do you mean you can even do that? Did I go too far? In front of you, I don't think that's nearly enough!" 

Arthit had meant it as a sarcastic reference to the fact that he had been with M behind his back in the first place, but to Kongpob's ears, it was plainly another threat. If he didn't leave, maybe Arthit would do something again that he simply couldn't handle. 

Kongpob nodded heavily, "Fine, I'll go! I'm leaving, okay? I understand how much I annoy you, and I won't come cheekily to get in your way again!"

Kongpob said, turning and storming out of the apartment that just half an hour ago made him feel happy. Even from his back, one could feel that his anger had not dissipated.

Arthit originally wanted to force him away wholeheartedly, but when he heard him say these words, there was an unspeakable feeling in his heart, and his nose was aching.

There was only one person missing in the originally chaotic room, and it suddenly became silent. The remaining two people were facing each other, but the air was filled with embarrassment. 

It wasn't until this moment that Arthit realized to what he had done.

He scratched the back of his head sharply and smiled a stiff smile at Knot, "I was just...you know, just trying to force him to leave earlier, the guy doesn't know what the hell he's talking about, thinks anyone is like him, and can get tangled up with his friends."