Chapter 20- Voluntary resignation

Kongpob had been distraught ever since their hasty separation at the infirmary.

In fact, there were very few intimate gestures like holding hands between him and M.

 Even this time, immediately after Arthit left, M hurriedly released his hand and explained: "I, I... It's just that when I see P' Arthit, I feel nervous. I guess I'm really scared of being punished by him."

P' Fang comforted him, "Don't worry, Arthit is actually very nice, not as fierce as he looks! ."

He don't know if she could have said that comforting statement so openly if she'd known that M was in the infirmary because he'd just been severely punished by Arthit.  

Kongpob, as M's boyfriend, certainly couldn't be bothered with the small matter of holding hands with him.

But as soon as he remembered the way Arthit had looked over at him, it was as if his hand had been constantly burning with a flame, with some burning pain.  

This time, he was actually looking forward to the next training session immensely.

Just so he could see that person earlier.

Two people who had nothing to do with each other except for their relationship as seniors and juniors, it seemed like the only time Kongpob would be able to meet with him was during the training.

And for some reason, the straight and slouching back of Arthit when he left, always made Kongpob feel nervous.  

This apprehension finally reached its peak before the start of training the next day.

Between the throng of hazers, he actually didn't see Arthit at all.

Was it a temporary leave of absence, or was he just going to be a little late? Kongpob speculated haphazardly, completely unaware that he shouldn't have been so concerned about that person in the first place.  

However, almost none of the first years here, except for him and M, had noticed this detail.

It wasn't until the assembly time came and everyone had straightened up nicely, and Senior Knot stood in Arthit's usual spot, that the all found it wrong.  

But Knot apparently had no intention of explaining to them where Arthit had gone, and simply spoke up, "Today, for the time being, I'll be everyone's hazer."

All along, Knot, like the other hazers, had mostly just stood behind Arthit with a serious face to calm down the scene, and made very few noises.  

Although he looked much harsher than Arthit, but in fact, under this period of incubation, the fear of Arthit was actually the heaviest in everyone's heart.

His two simple words didn't seem to work as well as Arthit's usual frown, and the next moment, the whole team of first year students was in turmoil. Everyone couldn't help but whisper slowly. 

Maprang the little fan of Arthit was sitting not far in front of Kongpob. Her voice was clearly heard by him, "Where is P' Arthit?"

May, who was sitting next to Maprang, also looked shocked, "That's right, how come it's P' Knot instead of him!"  

Oak also looked at Tew on his left with a shocked look on his face, "What's going on?Was  P' Arthit  removed because he was a bully?"

"Shut up!" P' Knot  bellowed fiercely.  

The rustling discussion among the first years came to an abrupt halt.

Bright's face, which usually wore a somewhat cynical smile, was actually quite serious today.