Chapter 52- Accident

This is from the part that Knot stayed over with Arthit :)

soooo some parts will be of Knot's POV 🙃

****************************************

This punishment was probably a good thing for Arthit, because under such intense exhaustion, he was finally incapable of thinking about anything else, and slept through the night.

When he woke up, Arthit's brain was instantly attacked by aches and pains all over his body, and he woke up slowly, chanting with pain.

He felt that he had dreamt a lot of random images last night, but after thinking about it, he couldn't even remember any details.

He doesn't know if it was because he was too tired.

When he opened his eyes, he saw Knot just sitting on the floor, sleeping on the edge of the bed, and he didn't know how long he had been sleeping.

Arthit couldn't help but frown and reached out to pat him on the shoulder, "Ai Knot, Knot!"

Knot snapped awake, "Arthit!"

When he really sat up and met Arthit's face, he was a little embarrassed and said: "Are you awake? Is there anything uncomfortable?"

Arthit raised his eyes and looked at the clock on the wall. It was already past nine o'clock in the morning. He was so tired yesterday, so its not a surprise that he slept until now, but Knot lying here until past nine o'clock was somewhat surprising. It was more likely unbelievable.

"You've been lying here all night? Why don't you come up to bed?" The width of Arthit's bed was more than enough for the two of them.

After lying down for most of the night, half of Knot's body was numb, but when he heard Arthit's reproach, he was even more embarrassed to show it, so he could only disguise his words: "No......last night you had a restless sleep, I was afraid that you would burn up again in the middle of the night, so I woke up twice. Seeing as it's morning, I woke up."

"Really?" Arthit looked at him suspiciously.  

Knot lied without blinking, "Really."

Arthit then nodded reassuringly, "That's good, I'm fine, but yesterday I ran too much and now my whole body hurts."

Yesterday Arthit ran 54 laps, which is enough for a half-marathon. It is only natural that the muscles will be sore.

But Knot still wasn't quite sure: "Is that all? Are there any other symptoms?"

Arthit felt it carefully in front of his friends he has nothing to hide: "My throat hurts a bit, and I'm hungry."

His words came to a halt, clearly remembering the scene that made his heartache last night.