Chapter 37- Is He Your Boyfriend?

Arthit's words sounded a bit unkind or unreasonable, the juniors were already worried about M's health, once he said that, the discussion that had stopped for a while could not help but rustling again.  

The other members of the hazing team looked at each other worriedly, but in front of the first year students, they could not persuade them any further and could only keep silent with serious faces.

M looked at him breathlessly, his calm, unwavering eyes hiding a bit of stubbornness that wasn't there before.  

Although there was no color left on his lips, he still didn't stop moving.

Arthit didn't expect this, he had thought that he would behave more miserably in front of Kongpob.  

He looked directly into M's eyes with contempt, and spoke again, "Of course, if this student is really too tired to do it, just admit defeat and say you can't do it, I'm not insensitive."

His tone of voice was slow, as if to match M's slowing movements, in order to mock him.  

"M, stop." It was Tew who spoke out first.

Along with his voice came a chorus of persuasions from the others.  

"M, stop."

"M...."  

"M...."

Kongpob didn't open his mouth this time.  

M's personality was different from his, since he was a child, he knew how to quit when it was good, in this aspect, he was hundreds of times stronger than him.

Today was the first time he had seen M so stubborn.  

And naturally, he knew what it was because of that.

He had just admitted his feelings for Arthit in front of M. How could M admit defeat in front of Arthit so easily?  

M didn't open his mouth to put down any harsh words, he just took a deep look at Arthit, then moved away and continued his work.

One, two... His movements became slower and slower, but he never paused. 

A fellow student trying to do his punishment, plus a pair of eyes full of concern for him, and next to him a senior standing tall and proud with his chest hugged - no matter who looked at this picture, it would seem like the senior was deliberately bullying people.

But Arthit looked at M lazily as if he had no feeling for the situation before him, and had no intention of letting him off the hook.  

Although the juniors at the bottom didn't dare to discuss it openly, they all complained quite a bit about his unkindness.

"...193, 194...199, 200!" all the students couldn't help but count out the last few numbers in unison.  

And M's entire body relaxed and collapsed onto the floor at once, almost on the verge of losing his breath.

The few people nearing couldn't care less if they were now in training or not, and rushed over to him.

 "Did I say disband? All of you, return to the line!" Arthit growled low.

Several people looked over at him angrily.  

Completely oblivious to their stares, Arthit just stared intently at M, who was surrounded by the crowd, and repeated word for word, "I said, return to the line!"

M gasped for air, picking the hand that was holding him up away from him and struggling to stand up.  

"M." Kongphop stretched out his hand again, trying to hold him, but was gently pushed away by him, turned his face and smiled at him, whispering: "It's okay."