Chapter 73 - Except for him.

This is the first time Arthit has seen this gear in Kongpob's neck.

During this time, with Kongpob pestering him, the two spent an hour or two together every day, but Arthit refused to look at Kongpob honestly most of the time, so he didn't even notice when he had the extra string around his neck.  

In fact, because Kongpob had confessed that no trace of him had ever been found after the operation, Arthit had always assumed that the gear had been lost.

So, even in this public place, he was stunned by the unexpected appearance of the gear for two seconds before reacting to the uproar of the crowd.  

Arthit's face suddenly turned red.

He took two steps forward, grabbed the string around his neck, and shouted in a fury, "Take it off!  

Kongpob, who was not willing, unconsciously yanked back, and the head hazer didn't expect that he would dare to resist, it was so hard to believe that he just stumbled and jumped right into his arms.

The screams of the first-year students were loud and clear.

No matter how daring Kongpob was, he knew that he was really in trouble. He hurriedly helped him stand up, and then raised his hands innocently to show his innocence: "Senior, I didn't mean it."

After a moment of impulsiveness, Arthit could hardly do the retarded act of grabbing the gears from him in full view of the public.

After standing still, he glared at Kongpob angrily and said, "0062, get out of line! Push-up 2..."

When talking about the number, Arthit paused suddenly.

Kongpob had stood out obediently, and raised his eyebrows questioningly.

Arthit stiffened, then continued with a cold face: "20, don't delay everyone."

Suddenly there was a remark from the crowd: " Report to the senior, we are not afraid of being delayed."

Then there was another roar of laughter.

Arthit's sharp eyes swept over: "You're not afraid, are you? It looks like everyone wants a special ending to their last training session, all of you, 20 push-ups, and automatically dismissed after finishing!"

Arthit's tone was strong, but the redness that had spread to the tips of his ears had already given away his embarrassment.

"YES!" All of them agreed to do it with great enthusiasm. 

It was a unique way to end a freshman training session.

While everyone was on the floor getting punished, a certain senior, who was red from head to toe, quickly slipped out of sight.  

Kongpob didn't dare to be ambiguous about quantity this time, and very quickly finished 20 push-ups, got up from the ground and chased after him, and got a good shushing from Tew and the others who were still lying on the ground.

As they left one after the other, Prem sighed and patted Knot on the shoulder, "Dude, is everything okay?"

Of all of them, Knot's feelings for Arthit were obvious only to him.

Not even the other party was unaware of it.

Knot shook his head at him and smiled a little bitterly, "It's okay, don't worry."

"What's the matter, what are you talking about?" Bright came up and grabbed them both by the neck.

Prem turned his head to look at him helplessly, "Nothing, you're hugging me too tight! I can't breathe!"