Chapter 48- I don't need your help

Sharpen your Knives people you might need it at some point :(

Conversational Chapter

**************************************

Probably because Arthit's last look was too sad. This night, as long as Kongpob fell asleep, he would be awakened from his dream by the scene before Arthit left, and couldn't sleep well at all.

Kongpob felt that there was something strange about it, but he couldn't tell what it was.

Because of the unhappiness of that day, every time Arthit saw him, his face turns colder.

Although Kongpob didn't want this, he couldn't do anything.

Whether it was because Arthit was offended by his nonsense that night or not, the senior's reprimand did not seem to have any effect on him, and his discipline of the first year did not lessen.  

Kongpob was still more worried about him than anything else in his mind, as everyone was complaining about him.

He could even feel that the reason why Arthit was still on the cusp of the storm was because he had now given up on himself.

I don't know.

Maybe he's waiting for the seniors to punish him and end it all.

Kongpob couldn't understand why Arthit was doing this.

That day on the training ground, Arthit had told everyone that he was the most fearless person in the world.

Kongpob had the feeling that he had missed something important, and by now, this feeling was getting stronger and stronger.

For the first time, he was tempted to want to learn more about Arthit's past.

Kongpob wanted to know who the person Arthit liked was, and Arthit's current erratic personality might have something to do with that person as well.

Kongpob knows it's a cheap way to investigate someone's past, but he can't suppress the urge in his heart.

As long as Arthit was involved, his pride and self-control would be gone.

Although he had already made his decision, there were too many things he needed to be busy with lately, such as classes, training and preparation for the Campus Star Selection.

As soon as he arrived at the training ground this day, he heard Maprang suddenly exclaim, "Oh my god, P' Gant and P' Arthit actually went to high school together?"

The name she mentioned was foreign to Kongpob, but just because it had something to do with Arthit, he couldn't help but feel a stirring in his heart.

"Who is Gant?" Tew immediately asked.

"It's a handsome internet celebrity that she likes very much. he's a great swimmer." May said, suddenly turning to M, "Right, M, you like swimming so much, you should know him, right? They say he even won the national competition."

May's words made everyone's eyes focus on M.