Chapter 39- Are they lovers?

Check the previous chapter in case you missed it :)

Kongpob went back to the apartment, thinking only of Knot and Arthit's time alone together tonight, and didn't even think for a moment of the M he had left behind.

The front was fine, the light was on, the curtains were wide open, and he could barely make out any movement from the two men, but it wasn't long before Not came over and drew the curtains tight.  

Kongpob wondered if he should be glad he couldn't see their figures falling against the curtain.

At least it meant that they were still far from the bed.  

But the mere fact that Knot was in the same room with him was like a thorn in his heart, making it difficult for him to sit still.

Before he knew it, the cigarette case was empty, but he still couldn't see what was going on across the room.  

Kongpob paced back and forth for half a day, but he couldn't help it after all, and ran all the way downstairs, hiding in the darkness, watching Arthit's stairway.

He even forgot to bring his cell phone down, and stood leaning against the wall, his eyes barely leaving the stairway of Arthit's apartment building.  

He didn't know how long he had to wait before he finally saw Knot's figure coming out of the building.

Even though he had been jealous,  Kongpob's heart dropped halfway when he saw him coming out, and he quietly relaxed.

But then, he couldn't help but feel a bit of sadness because of this subtle thought.

He don't know if there was anyone else who liked someone so much that the other person wouldn't even look him in the eye like he did, and he had to sneak a little jealousy.

Though he cursed himself inwardly, Kongpob couldn't resist sitting at the window when he got back to his apartment and looked halfway across the room towards him.  

Only Arthit's curtains were still tightly drawn, and Kongpob couldn't see anything other than an occasional silhouette that was faintly visible.

After a short time, when the lights went out, there wasn't even a silhouette of Arthit.  

But a distracted Kongpob still stared at the dark window for a long time before he finally gave up and went back to bed.

The fact that Knot had punched Kongpob in the face had many onlookers, but because it was so sudden and everyone was too slow to react, no images were taken, and even if someone had put it on the forum as gossip, it was quickly deleted by Toota before it spread.  

So the incident didn't cause any big waves either.

But the relationship between Arthit and them was still tense.  

If one day Arthit's punishment of M was famous, from the next day onwards, he was picking on M in a nitpicky way.

If the strength of his movements was not up to "his standard", he should be punished; if the sound of his slogans was not up to "his standard", he should be punished; if the speed of the assembly was not up to "his standard", he should be punished.  

The most important thing is that this standard seems to be only for M. Even Kongpob is spared.

This difference in treatment is so obvious that it's hard to ignore.

But M was extremely persevering. No matter how he punished him, he would only sullen his head and finish the punishment item, without shouting a word of tiredness.