Chapter 6- Like a stranger

Just those three words alone were enough to cause Arthit's heart to tremble.

He took a deep breath and forced himself to ignore the throbbing, turning to the very beginning of the questionnaire and answering the questions one by one.

But he wasn't the only one who noticed the question.

It didn't take long for Bright to point to the place he had just read with his pen and ask, "Hey, this question asks what if  you met your ex- lover  what will you choose to do! Which one do you think I should fill in?"

That serious face doesn't know why it looks so beaten.

Toota, however, was very much in tune with his performance and looked at his face with the same seriousness, "Surely the one with the deepest impression!"

Prem stared at him with an amused look on his face and waited for his next sentence: "But all of my old lovers are very impressive! and distress."

His shameless behavior made Bright unable to defeat him. He voluntarily gave up the throne of love and nodded to him "Each? You're so infatuated!" 

"That's right!" Toota looked so at ease that he could be described as a drama queen himself. 

Knot held back a laugh as he chimed in, "Isn't it true that you get dumped every time!"

Prem sat next to them, laughing so hard he couldn't bring himself to add to this spiteful enterprise, it looked like he couldn't add to it.

Toota's full face was struck down and snapped at Knot, "Just tease me, show me!"

With that, he had snatched up Knot's questionnaire, and when he saw his answers, his tail went up in the air once again, "Huh? Never had a girlfriend, oh single aristocrat!" (tail went up is an idioms for being happy and confident according to google).

Bright, who was of a boisterous nature, immediately leaned forward, "Wait a minute, wait a minute! Never had an old flame?"

"What's wrong?" Knot raised an eyebrow at him, not seeming to find anything wrong with the answer.  

Bright's face was like "I believe you, damn it.

And Toota had simply made this distrust of his friend clear: "I don't believe you!".

Knot's face is not very handsome, but his body is very impressive, plus his character is calm and steady, and his grades are excellent. A figure to be counted among the seniors in the faculty of Engineering.

The young girls who ran after him were not as numerous as Arthit and Bright, but there was a decent amount of them.

"And the last time I saw the sophomore one, what was the name of that one? Anyway, she's a pretty young girl. I saw her bring you food. If you can sit there like that, man, I can't help it. Not really questioning your sexual orientation anymore!" Bright spoke emphatically across Arthit and patted him on the shoulder.

Toota nodded approvingly.

Knot couldn't hold back and can only push the people around to stop it "Arthit hasn't filled it yet either, why aren't you paying attention!"

Arthit, who had been silent, was suddenly the center of attention.

Bright looked at his questionnaire, a pen pointed at him with a forced gaze, "Don't tell me you didn't either!"