Chapter 13- First Kiss

"I heard there's a very handsome first year at your college." Dan and Arthit's relationship, much like M and Kongpob's, is that of childhood friends who grew up together.

Oh, that didn't seem to be precise enough, since there was really only a mere friendship existing between the two of them, and it wasn't likely to develop into a romance.

As soon as he heard that tone from Dan, Arthit already knew what she was up to.

He had quite a few friends, having been a starry-eyed presence since he was a child, but very few of them were truly close friends.

The only one who knew he had been with Kongpob was Dan.

"Hey, no, when did you start being a nymphomaniac too?" Growing up with him as a as a regular player in his school, Dan's requirements for face value were not generally high.

Dan smiled: "No, I just heard people say his name."

She lowered her head and seemed to be thinking about how she should say: "I had hoped that it was just a coincidence, but it seems not."

To be fair, the one person Arthit would have wanted to keep this from was Dan as well.

He couldn't find any way to hide the mess he was in in front of her, who knew the antecedents.

But Arthit knew there was no way to hide this from her either, so he could only nod his head and admit, "It was indeed him."

It really wasn't easy to act as if nothing had happened in front of someone who knew him so well.

But Dan clearly believed him for the moment. Nodding at him, "People say that being able to face a reunion with ease means that you've healed, and I was afraid to see you sad. I didn't even know how I could comfort you"

Arthit laughed covertly "Our business is over, of course there is nothing to be sad about it's in the past"

He said it in all seriousness and looked like that.

Dan looked at him helplessly, "But that's what some people have said, sometimes the one who looks like they're laughing is the one who can't let go instead ."

Her words made Arthit's heart tingle and the smile on his face retreat some.

"I don't want you to pretend to be happy in front of me too." Concern was written between Dan's eyes.

Arthit's smile finally froze on his face, "I know."

Dan cleared her throat, but hernext words were a bit swallowed.

Arthit said understandingly, "Okay, just say what you have to say."

Dan hesitated again, before continuing, "Well, I...met Emma last week."

"Emma? "Arthit frowned in thought before finally matching up, "You mean Eau's sister?"

Dan snapped her fingers, "That's Eau!"

Arthit frowned in confusion, "What's wrong?"

Dan laughed and put the subject down, and spoke instead, "I say, it's about time you found someone you like again, don't they say? The fastest way to get out of a previous relationship is to start the next one, and you're just missing a boyfriend right now, so find one quick! And it will put my mind at ease a little."

Arthit looked at her and suddenly couldn't help but laugh a little.

Dan punched him lightly in annoyance, "What are you laughing at!"

Arthit shook his head and held back a smile as he replied, "Nothing, just a sudden feeling that you're quite a match for Knot."

"Knot? You mean that classmate of yours?" As a childhood friend of Arthit's, Dan was somewhat impressed with his group of friends, "What's wrong with you? Nonsense!"