Chapter 7

"Ayano,still a little lamb that panics in the face of something that's your fault"Ryoba spoke as she gently undressed Ayano on the floor,"You're lucky,I just finished rigging the explosions to go off in a few hours.Enough time for me to toy around with you and that little pesky friend of yours"Ryoba spoke as she started humming as she carried Ayano to her bedroom,"Your part of the plan happened earlier than expected,I was hoping to play a few voice recordings around the house to trigger you so you could drink the swapped pills but seems like our ancestors are in my side by setting you off before I came back" Ryoba spoke,she lets out a small huff,"Sad that I'll have to make these sneakers all dirty with your blood,but it'll be a nice personal touch to them don't you think?"

Even if she couldn't see anything or move,she could hear everything.Ayano felt as she was being placed on the ground and her head being tilted fo a certain direction,"You know I've been keeping very close tabs on you,darling.I paid a classmate of yours to keep an eye on you and report back to me.That's how I learn to know of this Mina girl.She has quite the spirit from what I've heard,quite fierce to"

"I must say I was surprised when I heard her saying you two are close,I wanted to not believe her but the photos showed her words to be true"Ayano heard her tapping something against the ground,"It's going to be so fun to punish you and getting to kill her too.You both will probably end up dying,I won't mind"Next thing Ayano knew she was hit in the face with a hard object,could have been a baseball bat by the hardness but smooth surface.She wanted to cry out in pain but her body was unresponsive,she could feel the warm liquid leaking from her nose,"Ever since your father left I had nothing in life anymore.I honestly don't care about you so much anymore,you were a plaything to me the last few months,when I noticed you had a little plan I knew all progress I made was lost,you failed me again"and another swing against her back.

Ryoba sat back on the ground and started to giggle,"Oh my,do I see your body trembling"She spoke in a cheery voice as she whipped some blood from Ayano's nose,she took her hand back and gave it a sniff,"Your blood even smells like his...why did you have to end up like him?Leaving what your purpose is and running away with some stranger?Ive provided you both with so much love and yet you still leave,you are the real monsters not me"She spoke,Ayano tried to listen where she was walking but was struck with a sharp pain from her ankle.

"We could make it more interesting if you can't walk!Oo I can't wait till Mina runs by,hopefully she'll notice the blood on the window"Ryoba giggled,"Oh I honestly wish you were your father right now but you are quite similar looking to him so it'll probably count as the same at the end of the day"Ryoba started to circle Ayano while laughing,"When I'm finished with this I'll be going after your father,I've been paying some old friends of mine to find out where he is and I've gotten a lead"Ryoba stop and move back down as she pulled on Ayano's ear,"I just can't wait to see you suffer"She spoke before stepping over Ayano's body and out her room,"Don't move now darling"Ryoba giggled as her footsteps disappeared down the stairs.Ayano lay lifeless in her room,her finger tips starting to move,she started to cry stronger as she hopes that she'll be able to speak before Mina comes to save her as she was left alone in the silence...

Ayano shot up from her bed with sweat dripping down her forehead to her lap.Her eyes wide open as her breath hitched.She tried moving up but stopped as she felt her body ach,hissing in pain as she move back down.Laying still a moment to look around the room,it was a private hospital room with only her inside.That's when the memories started to flood back to her,of the previous day,or maybe she was passed out longer,but last she could remember was the riding in the ambulance and then darkness.She looked down to see she was dressed in a hospital gown with a IV and her ankle in a cast.She let's out a sigh,this feels to familiar...just before she was taken into the mental institution.