Chapter 24

"You're leaving?" Ayano asked concerned with still her nurse uniform on after working an extra few hours coming home at eight om to find Mina packing her bags,Mina nods,"I think getting away from the apartment for awhile will do me some good.I already took off from for two weeks,since I never took off other wise all the time I worked there I gave a lot of days pent up.Might use them"Mina said as she scrambled around her closet to take clothing to pack.Ayano looked at her closely,"You're worried"Ayano pointed out,Mina chuckled,"If I am it doesn't need to bother you to much"She said,Ayano narrow her eyes at Mina,"Okay you're scared,what's up?"She said as she moved away from the doorframe to stand next to Mina as she folded a shirt.

"I can't be here while Supuna is...she was here,in the apartment earlier and...I don't want to be here while she's here,so I'm giving it two weeks and I'll be back and hopefully her threat to me will blow over"Mina said looked at Ayano while Ayano gave her a concerned look back,"I don't feel comfortable or safe with Supuna in the same building as me"Mina spoke.Ayano sighed as she pulled Mina into a hug,"I understand,I'll handle the fort while you're gone"She said patting Mina's head.Mina smiled as she closed her eyes"I'm sorry for leaving you alone,but...I just can't stay here any longer"She spoke softly,Ayano hummed,"Stop it,I understand.Get packing,I'll get changed"

Ayano carried the Mina's bag as they chatted down the stairs,"When you come back you'll have to do the dishes yourself for a week"Ayano teased,Mina giggled,"Of course I will,it's only fair then"Mina responses,"Are you sure the bus will be here this late?"Ayano asked,Mina nodded,"There is one that come around for night drives,they just down come so much at a day bus.I'll take him and then move over to another bus to go back to Buraza Town,a visit with my family is long over due"Mina said with a faint smile.Ayano hummed in response.

They stood outside continuing their chatter until the bus pulled up.Ayano handed Mina her bag as Mina pulled her into a tight hug.Both giving their last greeting to each other as Mina stepped into the bus.Ayano continued to wave to Mina as the bus drove off.Ayano moved to sit in the bench as she rested with the cold breeze on her skin and the darkening night sky.Like usual the street was quiet besides a couple of people walking around.She closed her eyes from tiredness slowly took over her.

"Late night?"A voice asked from her left,Ayano sat up and looked shocked to see Supuna smiling at her,leaning over the bench next to her,"May I?"She asked,gesturing to the empty seat.Ayano bit the inside of her cheek as she gave her a quick nod,"Arent you just a joy to be around"Supuna giggled as she sat down directly next to Ayano,their shoulders touching .Ayano moved slightly away,hoping to create distance between them but Supuna wrapped a around her her shoulders,"I won't bite,to hard"She purred to Ayano,"What do you want?"Ayano asked,Supuna only giggled.

"I wanted to hear of that little pesky friend of yours went away finally?Shes been getting on my nerves,trying to get with my boyfriend"Supuna whinnied against Ayano,Ayano rolled her eyes as she ripped out of her hold and stood up and glared at her,"I don't know what you are expecting for me to say but if you forgot I'm extremely close to Mina,I barely know you"Ayano snarled at her.Supuna looked taken back her sudden action before giggling as she took out her phone,she calmly opened it up and started to play a voice recording.

"I did a lot of bad things Mina,I hurt so many people to only still fail in the end.I tried to poison Osana,fucking hell I beat Osoro to death with her own weapon outside school-"

She paused it as she raised a curios brow to Ayano who stood there dumbfounded before shacking it off and trying to hold a controlled stature,"You have no proof it's me"She glared,Supuna hummed as she swiped around her phone,showing photos that place her to multiple of the murders,"I have that whole conversation recorded,lamb"Supuna purred again,"If you admit it or not I have proof that can get you on death sentence,you have quite the pile up of murders on your name,Aishi" she smiled while swaying her phone side to side.