Chapter 32

"I still can't believe we got asked to be Taro's groomsmen.We haven't talked in weeks"Budo said as he picked up his glass.Sho nods,"Me to but Taro wasn't all that popular.He's a author now that writes horror and thriller books.He's probably still that lil awkward introverted ball,not much of a social butterfly"Sho responded.Budo hums as he watched the movement of the alcohol in his glass,"You know where Ayano and Mina are going today?I saw them leaving early from the balcony when I was smoking" Budo asked.Sho nods,"Yeah,Amai's water broke.There for moral support plus Ayano could be lucky to help with the birth since she's a nurse and all"Sho said.

Budo looked shocked,"I didn't know she was that far even"He exclaimed,Sho hums,"Me neither,but hey didn't think Umeji of all people would be one of the first dads from our year"Sho joked.Taro sheepishly came walking up to the table as he sat down across from the two,"I know this is sudden and out of the blue but Osana is insist that I have some of my actual friends there and not just colleagues of mine"Taro gave a small nervous smile to them,"There will be booze,food and everything.I've tried to get out of it cause I have no idea if you guys would actually agree but I remember that Budo's apartment is in the city and Sho is usually close behind so I thought I could try my luck like that "He explained with a defeated smile.

"Of course,bros are there for bros"Sho smiled as he held his glass out to Taro,Taro looked shocked before he lifted his glass to tap it against his.Budo looks to Taro,"Can we take dates?"He asked,Sho immediately looking at Budo with clear shock before a mischievous grin faded in,"Want Ayano to be a pretty lady and be on you arm the night?Hoping for a lil kissy?"Sho teased as he leaned closer to Budo.Budo grumbles under his breath as he pushes Sho away.

"I didn't know you guys were in contact with Ayano" Taro spoke up,"Yeah,she's Mina's roommate so it's natural that we would have been in contact again"Sho said leaning back on his elbows on the booth seat.Taro looks to Budo,"And weren't you dating that other girl?Osana's cousin,what was her name again?"Taro mumbles the last part to himself as he taps his head.He shakes his head,"Her and I broke up quite awhile back,stuff was just not working out well anymore"

"So just to be sure then,it won't be to awkward if she's there aswell?"Taro asked,Budo's eyes widen,"Wasn't she arrested?"He asked,Taro pulls his eyebrows together,"Osana haven't gotten any news like that plus she's been talking with her a lot.Cant think she could be in prison for something-"Sho slammed his glass down on the table,"She and her boy toy got into a fight with Budo and Ayano after insult them along with Mina at a nightclub.She would be in for two assault cases"Sho said narrowing his eyes.

Taro's eyes widen in response,"We never heard anything like this before,holy crap...I'm so sorry she did that to you"Taro apologize to Budo,Budo shakes his head,"It's not your fault.I just needed to open my eyes up a lot earlier,I was blinded by the idea of love...from anyone"

"So how's Ayano?Last I heard from her was really when she hit you in the hallway"Taro brought up to lighten the mood.Budo's cheeks started to grow pink while Sho giggled,"She's doing better,dealing with other stuff now but otherwise she's been holding herself well.A nurse now by the local hospital"Taro nods,"Gotta say I didn't expect you to be still so gushy over her after so long.I remember listening you gushing about her when Sho was absent from school or wanted to be alone with Mina"Taro teased.

"I did not gush about her,I do like her but not that much"He said.Sho mocks him by mimicking his actions before Budo pushed him,"But seriously can we bring our own dates?"Budo asked,Taro nods with a smile,"I have no issues with you guys bringing a plus one.The reception and all will be held by one of the resorts on the outside of the city.We booked a few rooms for guest to stay in for the night since it's a bit of a drive for most people to get from and to home again"