☯︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 2 ☯︎

☟︎︎︎ 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠☟︎︎︎

♫︎ 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐞 ♫︎

after sitting in the basement and waiting for y/n to wake up, they finally heard her speak. "so, why'd you kidnap and blindfold me?"

"you're awake" mikey sat up from his slouching position on the huge box that was stacked on top and beside other boxes.

"mhm" she hummed. "you're pretty calm for a woman who just got kidnapped" sanzu stepped down from a pile of boxes before bending down in front of y/n's face.

"you didn't threaten my life yet so I'm not that worried" a huff came from sanzu's mouth because of y/n's words. "makes sense...but, we brought you here as ransom. your father owes bonten a couple of things but he's been on the run for a while" mikey explained.

"....well i don't think your plan will work" as y/n said these words, mikey raised his eyebrows. "how so y/n?" he  asked. "I've never spoken to my dad ever since he chose gang affiliation over his own family so me being here dosent and wont affect him at all".

"oh really?....well, change of plans" mikey stood up from the box before walking over to y/n. "either you pay back your daddy's dept (which is 40,000,000 yen) with some money or with his life. choose quickly y/n." he explained.

"you expect me to make 40,000,000 yen in a week?" y/n's surprised tone made a grin form on sanzu's face. "isn't that what he said?"

y/n sucked her teeth before sighing. there was a cold silence before she spoke up again. "so you're letting me go back home?"

"yeah but don't try anything funny. you're always going to be under our surveillance" mikey then aggressively pulled y/n up by her upper arm which made her quickly pull away, getting out of his grip easily.

"so..you've been on your guard to whole time you've been here despite you not feeling threatened? its suprising how you did that so easily without your sight" he mumbled the last part before ordering sanzu and rindou to drive her back home.

as rindou reached to grab y/n's wrist to lead her out, she spoke. "i can hear your footsteps and follow them so no need to drag me like im a dog".

"you know, you should watch your tone and your words when you speak to us. we can end your life at any time we want to" despite his words, rindou still walked ahead of y/n to guide her out while sanzu walked behind her.

"well as if for right now, you wouldn't do that...." she mumbed to herself. "why do you say that?" they all entered the elevator before the door closed, making them go down.

"you need that money from me or my dad and you still didn't find him" y/n could only see the floor beneath her since she was still wearing her blindfold. she got a glimpse of both of their shoes, making sure to remember it.

"you're getting kind of annoying" rindou looked down as he tapped his foot in annoyance. he heard y/n hum which just pissed him off even more. "why are you so quiet sanzu? you're usually the one doing most of the talking" rindou looked at sanzu and saw that he was just looking at y/n with a grin.

he rolled his eyes with a sigh before the elevator doors opened again.

》○○○《

four days has passed now and the haitani brothers, along with sanzu, got an emergency call to come back to bonten's headquarters.

"i wonder if that bitch finally found her daddy" rindou said out loud as he and his brother were driving back home together.

"don't call her a bitch. she's not on that low of a level" ran replied. "great, now you and sanzu are basically drooling over her" rindou rolled his eyes with a groan, slouching in his seat.

"you're just mad since she sliced the fuck out of your hand" rans words caused rindou to point his gun at him. "okay, okay my bad" ran held one hand up in defense since he was driving with the other.

》○○○《

walking down to the basement, they were met with sanzu pointing a gun directly at the tied up man's forehead. "sanzu" mikey called just before sanzu was about to pull the trigger.

"dont kill him. i want y/n to do it" sanzu lowered his gun as the image of y/n killing someone just lightened his eyes. "dont you think she might refuse?" kakucho asked.

"if she dosen't kill him the we'll kill him and she has to kill herself" mikey spoke. even sanzu's eyes widened at his words.

"y/n?" the man mumbled to himself. "yeah isamu...you're going to die by your daughter's hands. the one who you chose bonten over." sanzu whispered with a grin.

"why y/n?" isamu mumbled and sanzu let out a quiet chuckle. "hm? dont you mean karma? because right now thats her new name, she's karma itself since you decided to choose bonten over your own family."

isamu's breathing quickened, his sniffles and whimpers getting louder before all bonten's top members began to walk out, not even giving him a glance.

hellloooo ummm the next chapter might have a bit of gore so ummm yeah just a warning..

ty for reading i hope you enjoyed ilysm <3