☯︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 6 ☯︎

☟︎︎︎ 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 ☟︎︎︎

♫︎ 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜 ♫︎

"wakey, wakey" y/n heard a familiar voice say. she carefully opened her eyes and was met with the only and only sanzu.

pointing a pistol to her head, he smiled but it quickly faded away into a frown once he felt something being pushed against his hip.

"y/n, you're seriously pointing a gun at me just because i woke you up?" he whined. she nodded and sat up, still having the gun pointed at sanzu.

"you pointed one at me first so...payback i guess?" she lazily said and stood up out of bed.

"now get out and let me change if you don't want me to paint a pretty picture on the wall with your blood" sanzu just rolled his eyes and walked out of her room with a smirk on his face. he knew deep down that he had a thing for y/n's personality.

》○○○《

"good morning" y/n said as she walked into the room where kakucho, mikey, sanzu, and kokonoi were eating their breakfast.

"y/n, i bought you so much clothes and you still choose to wear sweats?" kokonoi frowned slightly after seeing y/n in her usual comfy attire.

an apologetic look made its way to y/n's face but quickly disappeared once sanzu spoke. "i rather see her in nothing-" y/n cut him off with a cough and a heavy slap to the back of the head making the usual serious kakucho, chuckle.

"mikeyyyy she hit me" sanzu whined with a frown. bonten's leader just shrugged in reply before standing up. "you shouldn't have said what you said".

"y/n, come eat" kakucho said, motioning to the tray that was just brought in by who seemed to be their personal chef. she thanked him and sat beside kakucho before beginning to eat.

"mikey, can i talk to you later?" she asked before he was about to leave the room. he looked back at y/n and hummed in response, continuing his walk into the elevator.

"where's everyone else?" y/n continued eating but then took in the fact that the other four bonten members were absent. "they're out taking care of buisness" kokonoi replied.

"oh yeah, am i allowed to go out on my own?" kakucho and kokonoi looked up at each before answering her question. "no".

y/n groaned at their response until she felt a hand on her shoulder and looked up to see sanzu with a smirk. "I'll take you to where you wanna go"

"no, i wont drive with you. you're high" she declined which made him roll his eyes. she heard kokonoi sigh before he stood up. "I'll take you to wherever you wanna go".

she smiled to herself before standing up with him. "thanks koko". his breath hitched at the nickname  before he began walking behind y/n to the elevator.

》○○○《

parked out of the motorcycle shop, y/n stepped out of the car and entered the somewhat large building.

"draken" y/n called out. he immediately turned around at the familiar voice before standing up. "what the fuck have you been up to?" he asked with a strict tone.

"im sorry, I got into some shit like usual" she nervously laughed. he rolled his eye's at her before speaking up again. "it's none of my business about what your reckless ass is up to but just stay safe and dont get yourself killed".

"I'll try...and also are you done working on my-" y/n's words were interrupted by the sight to her left which was the dirt bike that draken was working on for her.

"YOU FUCKING REPAINTED IT?" she said excitedly. draken slighty smirked to himself at her reaction and nodded.  "inui repainted it and i just fixed everything that was wrong with it mechanically wise".

"thanks ken" she smiled and gave him a hug to which he returned. "i can take it back today though right?" she asked and he nodded.

》○○○ 《

y/n and kokonoi made their way back to the bonten headquarters with y/n riding her bike and kokonoi driving his car.

they did have a little race on their way back, which led to a small police chase due to the fact that they went way over the speed limit but they were finally back home.

"you ride a dirt bike?" rindou asked since they all got back at around the same time. "yeah, i find it more fun than a motorcycle" she nodded.

"by the way, thanks for letting me go out koko" she quietly thanked him as he walked beside her with his hands in his pockets. "sure".

once the haitani brothers, y/n, and kokonoi got inside of the building and to the highest floor, they were met with mikey who was sitting on the couch, talking to kakucho and takeomi.

"you're all back"

"come on y/n" mikey said since he remembered that y/n needed to talk to him. "how close did y/n get to mikey?" sanzu asked once he saw that the two were heading to mikey's office.

"WHAT IF THEY GO IN THERE AND FUCK-" sanzu was cut off when the keys to a dirt bike came flying and hit the back of his head.

"y/n, what the hell?" he groaned, rubbing the back of his head. "i like how you let y/n abuse you physically and verbally but if it was anyone else, they'd already be getting tortured or killed" rindou said to him.

"beacuse, she actually scary at times" he admitted.

ayooooo i couldve sworn i uploaded this chapter like 3 days ago but i didnt so sorry for the wait

btw i hope u guys like y/n's personality in this book lol

this chapter was short but its wtvr ig 🤩

uhhh yuh yuhhh okay byeee ily 😛