☯︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 17 ☯︎

☟︎︎︎ 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 ☟︎︎︎♫︎ 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐛𝐲 𝐩𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐞𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡3𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 ♫︎

♫︎ 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐛𝐲 𝐩𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐞𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡3𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 ♫︎

after a good half an hour passed by, y/n heard ren groan. she laid hikaru oh his back before going over to the half conscious man's body as he groaned.

"i don't wanna die from shitty ass blood loss so i can have this torture last as long as i wanted it to." she grabbed a glass bottle of acid that was laying on the floor. y/n grabbed ren's jaw as she forcefully opened it, pouring the acid into his mouth, making is eyes widen.

his screams of torment were muffled when y/n covered his mouth, making sure he didn't spit it back out. "swallow it or ill make this situation a lot more painful."

he followed what y/n said as his terrified emotion was completely visible at this point. y/n then stood up slightly before picking up a piece of cloth that was laying on the ground, probably was previously used to tie up kurayami's victims.

y/n wrapped it around her stomach before tying it off. she took a pocket knife from the holster on he waist before repetitively stabbing ren's thighs little by little.

"IT BURNS" he yelled out, probably referring to the acid that y/n was now pouring into his fresh stab wounds. as she did that, ren began to let out continuous rounds of coughing and followed by it, was blood that trickled down his chin, from his mouth.

"wow, you're dying from the inside...acid might be my new favorite thing" y/n smiled as she watched ren groan and squirm in agony. his eye's were filled with tears of despair. never in a million years did he think his death would be so painful, better yet, caused by bonten's newest top member.

"its not hard to lie to someone who wants to believe, y/n. yeah, we killed him but you're the one who failed to save him." y/n scoffed before walking closer to ren.

she placed her shoe on his stab wounded thigh before applying as much pressure as she could, making blood spill from the wound and screams spilled from his throat. "to hell you go" y/n landed a kick into his abdomen and his body fell limp.