☯︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 27 ☯︎

☟︎︎︎ 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 ☟︎︎︎♫︎  𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐩 , 𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐲 ♫︎

♫︎  𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐩 , 𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐲 ♫︎

"thank god you're not as bad of a driver as pinky" kokonoi said when y/n stopped at their destination. "thanks" she sighed aloud before leaning her head back onto the head rest.

they were currently parked infront of a soup restaurant which apparently had an excessive amount of floors. y/n heard the doors of the haitani's and kokonoi open, causing her to sigh.

suddenly a thump was heard on the window of her side of the car which caused her the flinch from the sudden sound. beside her, she saw sanzu who had a teasing grin on his face.

"lets go"

y/n rolled her eyes before opening the door and following the rest of the memebers into the building. they were met with different faces, which were enjoying different dishes that were being served to them.

"why the fuck are we here?" y/n mumbled to herself as she felt out of place. taking a glimpse at any of the faces in the building, y/n could tell how everyone had stuck up and conceited personalities.

"patience" sanzu mumbled as he snuck both his hands into his pocket. y/n was currently walking in between kakucho and kokonoi while takeomi and mochi were standing behind them, the haitani's and sanzu infront of them.

"koko, you got any candy?" y/n asked. "i do!" she herd sanzu say excitedly. "regular candy." she corrected herself, causing sanzu to groan in annoyance. "it is regular if you have enough tolerance". sanzu said hopefully as he walked up the carpeted stairs, leading them to higher floors.

"fine" y/n stretched her hand out and as sanzu was about to hand her his special sweet treats, a lollipop was placed into her hand. she looked over to kokonoi to see him glaring at both sanzu and herself, except the glare that she was receiving was less intense.

"you're a life saver" y/n sighed in relief since she didn't have to risk getting laced by candy. "also, anyone else got mommy issues?" y/n unwrapped the lollipop before placing it onto her tounge.

bonten's members gave her strange looks before she shrugged and walked up faster, infront of sanzu. "do you even know where were going?" he asked since she was now 'leading the way'.

"yes sanzu. there's a fucking door at the end of the hallway which as five different kinds of locks on it. is that not where were going right now?" y/n questioned.

"i told you that shit looked suspicious" takeomi sighed to sanzu. "rather be suspected than unsafe" he shrugged in response. "y/n, place your hand in those four indentions" she heard kakucho say once they all stood infront of the door.

y/n curiously did as she was told and the sound of two beeps were heard, causing the door to open to an ajar state.

"you guys have too much fucking money" y/n faced the rest of the memebers, expecting to be met with their eyes but instead, they were all accusingly looking at kokonoi.

"what the fuck else do you want me to do with it?" he rolled his eyes to the members before walking into the room alongside y/n. "wait, how'd you get my fingerprints in order to code that into the sensor?"

"mikeys orders...and, youre kind of a heavy sleeper" sanzu said, the rest of the memebers follwing behind him.

"what the hell did i get myself into"

y/n finally took good look at her surroundings. the place seemed like a living room except, every piece of furniture seemed to have its own bank account.

"this'll be our new meeting place since the old one got figured out." sanzu announced. y/n spaced out a bit, before checking her phone's time.

12:00am

she hummed at the screen in content before shutting it back off. "damn, guess were going to our old living situations" ran swiped his hand down his face before rindou spoke.

"you make it sound like we have no where to live"

"what are your 'old living situations'?" y/n questioned, due to seeing ran's reaction to his realization. "he's makin it sound bad, were just gonna be livin in our own house's" rindou cleared up.

"aw, i already moved out of my shitty apartment" she sighed before looking up at sanzu who was looking at her curiously.

"live with me"

"no"

"fuck you"

"thanks"

there was a small silence before y/n let out a muffled snort as she covered her mouth with her hand.

"no hard feelings sanzu but, i rather live by myself since im kinda being targeted and i rather not fuck up the organization because of some shitty family issues" she sighed before walking over to the velvet material covered settee.

"i think thats a good idea" mochi added. she nodded her head in a monotone way before they heard the door open behind them. y/n's eyes lazily dragged up to the figure to see mikey who was walking towards her.

the room was suddenly filled with a serious ambiance whiched caused a silence to go along with it. they all waited for mikey to speak when he sat next to y/n.

he had blood smudged on his knuckles which were visible to y/n's eyes since his hands rested on his knees as he slouched in the seat.

a small cut was also seen on his bottom lip. "what happened?" sanzu asked. "i ran into something on the way here. did anyone follow you all?"

kakucho shook head in disagreement and so did y/n since they were the drivers and were responsible for checking their mirrors every once in a while. "take the rest of the night for yourselves, we'll meet back up here in the morning."

mikey followed his words by using the back of his hand to wipe the small amount of blood that was escaped from the cut on his lip.

y/n nodded before standing up and walking to the door. "my apologies for what happened by the way. it wont happen again" y/n said as she placed a hand on the door knob.

"you're leaving bonten or somethin?" takeomi asked with a raised eyebrow. "why would i? im just gonna take care of some family matters".

y/n exited the room before taking the stairs to the main floor. she walked through the restaurants exit as she waited on the sidewalk for an available cab to pick her up.

 she walked through the restaurants exit as she waited on the sidewalk for an available cab to pick her up

HI HIIII

hope you enjoyeddd ilyyy 😮‍💨