☯︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 10 ☯︎

☟︎︎︎ 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 ☟︎︎︎

♫︎ 𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜 ♫︎

"sanzu, why the fuck do you have y/n's name tattooed on your wrist?" rindou asked the pink haired maniac as they both were sitting on the floor in front of the couch that y/n was laying in.

"i lost a bet" he admitted. "do you want one too?" y/n asked rindou. "i didn't lose a bet though"

"fine, bet me something right now" y/n said, shutting off her phone. "well you were hesitant about showing ran your tattoo so i be you won't let me see it"

y/n rolled her eyes before sighing."is this just an excuse to see boobs?". rindou only shrugged as a reply, hiding the small smirk on his lips. after all, he couldn't get his mind off of y/n ever since their little incident

y/n stood up before immediately getting pulled back down to the couch by sanzu. "you're actually gonna do it?!"

"no way rin's gonna get to see your boobs before I do" sanzu's sudden words made y/n and kokonoi snort. "like you've ever gotten close to seeing them" rindou rolled his eyes.

"actually-"

"shut up" a slap was met to the back of both sanzu's and rindou's head before she stood up to sit beside kokonoi due to getting annoyed at the two's bickering topic.

"hi koko"

"hello"

just as sanzu was about to yell something about y/n being a traitor, kakucho walked into the room.

"y/n, rindou"

"yeah?"

kakucho took a seat beside y/n which now made her sit in between himself and kokonoi. he then reached into his pocket to grab a lollipop and before he could remove the wrapper, he saw y/n's pleading eyes.

he sighed before rolling his eyes, giving it to y/n. she removed the wrapper and immediately placed it into her mouth.

looking up, she saw sanzu glaring at the wrapper in her hand. "what? are you that high to the point where you're jealous of candy? I think someone laced your shit sanzu...." y/n mumbled the last part.

after hiding the small laugh that left his mouth, kakucho then began to speak and explain what he was planning on telling y/n and rindou.

"....since you're the only woman that we can trust in our organization, you're the only one suitable for this mission" kakucho said looking beside himself to see y/n.

"...uhhh, what's the mission?" y/n asked, a bit confused as to why a girl was specifically needed for this.

"you and rindou are going to have to act like a married couple since that's how you're supposed to get information from kurayami" kakucho informed y/n and rindou.

both of their eyes widened at his words but sanzu choked on his drink which caused him to go into a coughing fit. "NO FAIR".

"and why do we need to act like a couple?" she asked, still curious.
."well, it's a ceremony and it'll just be less weird and less suspicious if you go as a couple than as a lone person"

"fine"

"what do you mean fine?" she heard sanzu whine. y/n just decided to ignore him since she knew that he was currently on some heavy shit and that might've been the reason why he was acting like that.

"when's the mission?" rindou asked. "two days from now"

》○○○《

"y/n, where are you going?" ran asked her since she got up out of no where and was heading to her room. "uhh...fresh air?"

he hesitantly hummed in response and y/n entered her room, closing the door behind herself before walking to her personal balcony.

not even ten seconds ago, she was sitting with all of bonten's members, including mikey. but just five seconds ago, she got a single text that read her brother's name alone.

hikaru l/n

should she call the number? text back? tell someone?

even though she was desperate for leads, y/n couldn't overthink it too much. after all, other gang's would do anything in their power to fuck with bonten and that includes looking into the personal lives of their members just to put a hole in their reputation.

mikey did warn y/n about stuff like that happening so, for now she'll try to ignore it.

she sat down on the chair that was set up on the balcony and leaned her cheek into her propped up palm. counting in her head so time can pass by and her thoughts will lead to another topic, she decided to close her eyes.

1

2

3

4

5

"fuck it, i'm just gonna call 'em"

hiiiii sorry for the long wait. I had to clear up some things in my personal life...lol

but we're good nowwww kinda LMAO

SOO YUHHH I HOPE U ENJOYED ILY 🥵N👽