☯︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 3 ☯︎

☟︎︎︎ 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 ☟︎︎︎

♫︎ 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐫.𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐲 ♫︎

y/n is currently doing her late night shift like always but the only difference now was that she was on her gaurd.

her week that bonten gave her was now up so she knew they would be looking for her. she didnt even try to get the money, knowing that its useless because of the small pay from her job.

even if that wasnt the situation, y/n still would never overwork her self for the sake of the father that never gave two shits about his family.

he got himself into deep shit with a gang due to his stupidity not to mention, it was with the worst criminal organization in tokyo.

"y/n, table five needs some refills" her boss tapped her shoulder. y/n quickly turned around from the contact which kind of startled her boss.

"woah, why are you so jumpy? no one's out to kill you" she laughed. "yeah sure" after following her words with a nervous chuckle, y/n went over the the table that needed assistance.

"you guys need refills right?" she asked. the two girls who were sitting at the table with two men nodded. y/n filled each empty glass before making a gesture with her head as a way of saying 'thanks'.

walking back over to the bar area, her boss looked at her with an earnest expression. "everything okay?" y/n asked as she set down the tray in her hands.

"um..some guys need service back in the private rooms" y/n sighed and made her way to the back. seeing that one of the doors were cracked open, thats the room that she went to first.

as soon as y/n pushed the door open she was met with eight men to which most of them had a stern look on their faces.

"what do you guys need assistance with?" the scary aura that was emitted through each of them didn't seem to phase y/n like it would phase other people. in fact, y/n was pretty comfortable around them.