☯︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 26 ☯︎

☟︎︎︎ 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 ☟︎︎︎♫︎ 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩_𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐛𝐲 𝐞𝐳𝐞𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐥 ♫︎

♫︎ 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩_𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐛𝐲 𝐞𝐳𝐞𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐥 ♫︎

"where have you been? I've been trying to find you for so long are okay?" y/n said, tyrying to steady her voice as she stared at the window Infront of her. it was mostly dark out which made it impossible for her to pinpoint where the snipper was aiming from.

"I've heard that you've been coming up as a threat to kurayami. is that true?" she asked, voice as calm as y/n remembered. "how do you know about that?" y/n answerd her with another question as she reached for a pen that sanzu was holding, without breaking eye contact with the window.

she didn't want to alarm the snipper that she was making movements so she tried to remain as still as possible. holding out her hand towards kokonoi, he got the gesture and handed her the blank paper that was Infront of him and placed it onto the table.

sliding the paper towards her, she began to write.

"when I drop this pen, get down and hide behind something"

y/n slid the paper to the middle of the table for everyone to read. "well you're name is pretty popular when it comes to our meetings" her mother answered

"our?"

"did you think that we just chose to disappear? your father used me as a source of payment and i took hikaru with me" confusion now made it's way the y/n's face.

"why did you drag him into that?" y/n asked as her heartrate quickened due to hearing her brother's name. she was now hearing parts of the truth but it was up to her to put it together.

"because we were a part of your fathers payment. that's why he was able to pay off his dept to us"

y/n's eyes widened and an image of her father's limp and bloody figure caused by her own hands, flashed through her head. the pen finally dropped to the table and bonten's members covered their heads as they hid behind various pieces of furniture, avoiding being in the frame of the windows.

y/n's movements were sharp and quick as she bent down to hide with sanzu under the meeting table. the sound of gunshots were heard along with the sound of glass shatter. y/n hung up the phone before sighing. "mommy issues?" sanzu asked as he tried to keep a serious tone. "kind of" y/n mumbled before trying to get a glance at everyone's where abouts.

"mikey, what do we do?" y/n said loud enough for it to echo in the room. "go to the basement. there's a private room down there that has a door which leads you outside. if you all can make it there, sanzu can take you to our backup hideout" 

"how are we all going to fit into one vehicle?" she heard kokonoi ask. "make it work" were the last words that left mikey's lips before bonten's members began to carefully shuffle to the staircase which led them to a basement. "mikey, aren't you coming?" sanzu asked after everyone made it into the room except for his boss. 

"I have to take care of this first" mikey's usual unexpressive facial features were the same. sanzu noticed how all of the lights in the building were beginning to turn off. a smiled crept up onto sanzu's face after nodding in an understanding manner and closing the door behind himself. "so, who wants to drive?" 

"kakucho" everyone said in unison. "what?" kakucho was confused as to why his name was at the top of everyone's list. "we don't trust eachother when it comes to our driving skills" ran answered.

"fine" kakucho took the keys from sanzu and everyone followed him out to the areas behind the building, there was two SUV's parked there and everyone took a sigh in relief.

"mikey was just fucking with you guys" sanzu laughed once he saw their reactions. "i wanna drive" y/n smiled and took the second pair of keys from sanzu. she entered the driver's seat of one car and kakucho did the same with the other.

kokonoi, ran and rindou entered the car of y/n's choosing while sanzu, mochi, and takeomi entered kakucho's. "are you a safe driver, y/n?" kokonoi asked her as he sat in the passenger's seat.

"let's find out" a nervous laugh left her lips before stepping onto the break to put the car into drive.

i didn't proof read bc im tiredddd but I'll eventually fix the grammar mistakes 🐐

TY FOR READING, I HOPE U ENJOYED ILY

🚶‍♀️🛻