☯︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 23 ☯︎

☟︎︎︎ 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 ☟︎︎︎♫︎ 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜 ♫︎

♫︎ 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜 ♫︎

y/n's limp figure slowly started to become less and less sturdy, sanzu's arms being what her weight relied on. he noticed and before he could allow her to fall into the slumber that she deeply needed, he picked up the silk robe that was previously dropped to the cold tile flooring.

sanzu lifted the fabric into his hands and pulled y/n slightly away from his chest to see her face. her low-lidded eyes traveled to his occupied hand then back up to his face. "can you put this on? I'll give you privacy.".

before her lips could form to make a sentence sanzu already answered her question. "I shot your doorknob off which means that anyone can enter as they please and the sober you wouldn't want that when the only thing covering you, is a loosely wrapped towel." he quickly said as he handed her the robe more so as commanding her to put it on instead of recommending.

"hold onto the sink for stability". she blinked at sanzu's words before seeing his figure leave the bathroom, closing the door behind him. she heard the pressure of something sliding down the other side of her door. head still hazy from the recently occurring events, y/n just tried to change into the robe to get into bed as soon as she could.

on the other side of that door was sanzu. his back leaned against it, breaths shallow as he tried to pick up any disturbances from y/n's end since paranoia was evident in his fidgety movements. he glanced over to the damaged door as the faint voices of bonten's drunken hiccups and laughter was the only thing keeping him aware of his surroundings.

the whole thing felt like some unexpected wretched nightmare that he wanted to escape from. he sighed before leading his vision to the ceiling as he ran his finger through his slightly messy hair. before he knew it, he realized that the door behind him was moving which told him that y/n was finished. he stood up and was met with y/n's somewhat properly clothed figure.

she took a step closer to him. "thanks" she said before attempting to walk over to her bed on her own but sanzu quickly assisted her in fear of having another abnormal heart beating episode. once y/n got under the covers, sanzu left the room but not before attempting to pull the door around the best it could.