☯︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 30 ☯︎

☟︎︎︎ 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 ☟︎︎︎♫︎ 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐱𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞 ♫︎

♫︎ 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐱𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞 ♫︎

"thats fucking crazy" y/n's let out an amused laugh as she tried to muffel it with her palm

"y/n" mikey called sternly.

"right. sorry mikey" she said quickly causing ran and sanzu to hide their smile by poking their inner cheek with their tongue.

y/n's demeanor immediately chaged to one of a suprised yet satisfied feeling when mochi's eyes widened before he immediately softened his gaze to mikey.

"really? how could i have missed that" he questioned as it was apparent that his thoughts were racing. y/n watched his movements. they represented pure anxiety but could only be seen from where she was sitting.

"uhm...how could you be so sure, mikey?" kakucho asked as his eyes flickered back and fourth between mikey and mochi.

"when i stayed back, there was a guy who was on the phone with a woman. they were discussing the ambush. when i forced him to tell me who he worked under, his answer was practically automatic"

"so explain yourself." mikey added.

"i have no perception of anything that you're talking about right now, boss" mochi explained, his voice wavering with desperation. "hm..okay" was mikey's only response.

in all honesty, it'd probably be better if mikey just didn't reply at all but that short answer had evident threats behind it.

"you all should know that nothing can be hidden from bonten forever, right?" mikey asked as he now looked over to sanzu. the second in charged nodded with an "of course" leaving his lips.

"good"

with his last words, mikey stood up before walking over to the door that lead back out into the actual restaurant itself. sanzu stood up, stepping over y/n's figure. now following behind the white haired man, he dosen't leave the room without giving mochi a 'reassuring' smile. slowly swiping his thumb across his own neck.