☯︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 7 ☯︎

☟︎︎︎ 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 ☟︎︎︎

♫︎ 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐜𝐤 ♫︎

stepping into his office, y/n took a seat on the couch while mikey sat next to her. "so what was it that you wanted to talk about?" he asked, voice calm as ever.

"so bonten pretty much owns tokyo at this point and has their own ways to find whoever you're looking for right?" she asked to which mikey nodded.

"do you think you can find someone by the name kohaku l/n?" she asked which made mikey sit up because of the last name. "she's a relative to you?" he asked.

"my mother"

"yeah sure we can look for her" an unsure tone was laced in his words which only made y/n grow concerned.

"are you sure?" she asked. mikey nodded once again but this time, more confidently. y/n finally let out the breath that was being held.

mikey knew that the unsure tone that he had was only because that name sounded really familiar to him.

"one more question by the way"

mikey hummed and made eye contact with y/n as she continued. "is it okay if i go out on my own...i asked koko amd kakucho but i apparently have to be supervised" she asked with a slightly nervous voice.

"sure, it dosen't matter to me...after all, if you ever try to run away or some shit, we'll always know exactly where you are" he replied cheerfully.

"i wont...i mean this living situation, despite the whole 'being associated with bonten' thing, is much better than barley getting by in life with the job of a waitress at a strip club" y/n laughed quietly to herself.

she then stood up and walked out of the office after thanking mikey.

"y/n, you down to come to a nightclub in roppongi with us later?" ran asked once he saw the familiar figure walking back into the room.