☯︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 31 ☯︎

☟︎︎︎ 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 ☟︎︎︎♫︎ 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐦𝐲𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜 ♫︎

♫︎ 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐦𝐲𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜 ♫︎

"rin, you ask the last question" ran announced. he looked up to his brothers figure before nodding. "okay. never have i ever slept with a calleague?"

ran, sanzu, and y/n all downed the liquid in their tiny glass cups but all eye's straed at one of them in particular. "not with this job, you fucks" y/n rolled her eye's, making a small laugh escape from kokonoi's lips.

"next game, twenty one questions" sanzu sighed with a lazy smile. "I'm not answering that many questions when i know that you guys are going to be the ones asking them" y/n imeedietly denied, staring heavy glares at the haitani's and sanzu.

"you don't have to answer all of em if you dont want, sweetheart. just know that there's a consequence if you dont"

"which is?"

"to drink up" he answered, referring to the last bottle of alchohol that was on the table. "future me is fucked" y/n sighed and looked up to the rest of bonten's members.

"quite literally" she head sanzu mumble, causing her to look over to him."shut up and ask away".

"when was last time you every had some pleasurable fun?" sanzu questioned. y/n only shrugged before she actually began to think about the question.

"like a week before i joined bonten" she answered. "you're serious?" rindou questioned with wide eye's. "yeah? why are you so surprised? I've been busy with other shit and i dont have time"

"it's been two and a half months y/n"

"you must have some pent up stress. need help?" sanzu whispered quietly so only y/n could hear his words. "sanzu." she said sternly, rolling her eyes at his drunken words. to be fair though, in y/n's drunken state, she honestly didn't mind all of sanzu's remarks.

"what is it, sweetheart?"

"its my turn to ask someone something, right?" her question was answered when the pink haired man nodded. "koko, what would be your most embarrassing moment?" y/n trailed off a bit when she felt a cold contact to her thigh.