☯︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 36 ☯︎

︎︎︎☟︎︎︎ 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 ☟︎︎︎♫︎ 𝐰𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 ♫︎

♫︎ 𝐰𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 ♫︎

"we have to leave. neither of us knows how much time is left on it" mikey announced once all of bonten's members regrouped.

they nodded before hesitantly walking towards to nearest exit. sanzu though, didn't follow them but instead, made quick steps towards y/n's restrained figure. "y/n, let's go"

sanzu grabbed her wrist before pulling her towards himself. her mothers grip was weakening due to blood loss from the bullet wound that was caused by mikey. "y/n, please. stay..you'll only suffer more if you continue this lifestyle" her mother cried, slouching to her knees.

"it's not like everything isn't already fucked to scraps" she mumbled as sanzu lightly tugged on her wrist, bringing her towards the exit. "were you about to just risk your life just now?"

sanzu looked over to y/n, seeing that her eyes were practically closed from exhaustion. "no. i just couldn't get out of the deathly tight hug. especially since i'm tired" y/n explained.

"well you're gonna have to push that away for a second since we have to hurry and get out of here" y/n nodded to sanzu's words and they made quick movements to leave the building and meet up with the rest of bonten, leaving the three figures behind.

"are you both on drugs?" takeomi asked after meeting gazes with sanzu and y/n's hurrying figure, making the elder akashi received a shrug from both members.

"we got out just in time-"

bonten soon felt a rupture from underneath them before the sound of the explosion travels to them rather harshly. y/n placed her hands over her ears before closing her eyes from the brightly ignited structure.

"just in time my ass" takeomi slapped the back of his brother's head before hurryinging to the vehicle in which they arrived in. "i still cant believe what mochi did" they heard ran mumble to his brother.

"i can. he's always been greedy when it came to power" rindou nodded, following takeomi's figure. "so..mikey?" y/n looked over to her bosses unphased figure. "am i still in debt to bonten?"

he shook his head, eye's fixated on the now burning structure. "you were never in debt. i've just took a liking to you and this was just a coincidence".

"let's go before police get's here" kakucho announced. sanzu and kokonoi nodded, while y/n and mikey followed behind their three figures. "but..." y/n looked over to mikey, waiting for him to continue.

"despite his death, your father is no longer in out debt"

"so, is my life still going to be in the hands of bonten?" she question, receiving a shrug from mikey. "it's up to you now. i trust you enough to keep bonten's information a secret if you actually chose to restart your life"

"i've gotten used to you guys. i think i'm gonna stay here"

receiving a nod from mikey, she looked over to sanzu to see him quickly turn around, in an attempt to hide a smile. "fuck off, i'm not staying for you. i'm staying for my unlimited lollipops from kakucho"

"what..."

"hurry up and get in the car, sanzu" y/n gave the pinkette a small smile before lightly pushing his back towards the vehicle. "thanks by the way" he nodded to y/n's words of appreciation, feeling a small relief at the fact that the worst was now over.

"fuck, the police are here"

"then get in the fucking car, dumbass!"

this was a short chapter due to the fact that this was the last

BUTTTT, THANK YOU GUYS SM FOR THE SUPPORT THAT YOU'VE GIVEN TO ME AND THIS BOOK!!!

i really enjoyed writing for a different fandom and it was a good experience. this book could use some touch ups but for now, it's kinda decent.

if you enjoyed it, i'm glad you did. if you didn't, ty for the support anyway lmao but yuh ily guys tyyy once again <33

also we're gonna ignore the fact that i was about to murder y/n for the end of this book but decided against it lol...

BYE ILY TY FOR EVERYTHINGGG

- leahrintarou