☯︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 32 ☯︎

☟︎︎︎𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 ☟︎︎︎♫︎ 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 ♫︎

♫︎ 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 ♫︎

"hey koko. you needed me?" y/n greeted the man. he turned to face her as the hair that once rested on his shoulders, slowly draped to shape his facial structure.

"yeah, i just got a call. the apartment is already fully furnished and you can actually stay there tonight if you'd like" he spoke, standing up from his seat. the rest of bonten's members, excluding mikey and sanzu, were walking out through the back door, avoiding being seen by the public due to their current situation.

"yeah, sure. I'm kind of tired of hotel's anyway" she nodded. kokonoi reached into his pockets before pulling out a pair of car keys. "I'll drive you there".

y/n nodded to his words before following his figure which was also heading towards the back-door's exit. "y/n" she heard the voice of their boss call. she turned around, respectfully paying all of her attention towards her superior. "stay safe".

it was more of a demand rather than a warning due to his straightforward tone. she nodded before waving him off, along with sanzu who stood beside mikey whilst he tapped away at his phone's screen. "sanzu".

the pink haired individual, looked into the direction to which his name was being called from. being met with the eye's of y/n, he slightly grinned before returning her wave, hand passing through the air once. the two then walked off into a different room due to the fact that mikey wanted to go over some details of their current situation.

"you ready?" kokonoi questioned y/n. she hummed in response and kokonoi took that as his que to finally guide y/n to his personal car. "i should probably get myself my own vehicle" she mumbled but kokonoi still picked up on her words.

"do you not like getting driven around by people?"

"no it not that," she laughed before entering the passenger seat. "when it's with you guys, its fine because you'll understand if i were to ever be drenched in blood but i dont think a taxi driver would take that well so it's kind of inconvenient." she explained, receiving an amused nod from the man seated beside her