☯︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 25 ☯︎

☟︎︎︎ 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 ☟︎︎︎

♫︎ 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐠𝐨 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 ♫︎

y/n sat patiently in the car as she waited for kakucho to pick up their order of food. she observed her surrounds while tapping on the armrest of her door. y/n spotted a car that wasn't parked too far away from her which caused her attention to stay on it because of the woman who walked out of it. she observed how she walked and how the long leather trench coat swung at her legs. scooting her body to the edge of her seat to get a better look at the woman's face that began to look more and more familiar the closer she got, she was startled by the voice of kakucho calling her name.

"everything okay?" he asked as he saw the confused look on her face. "yeah, that woman just looks oddly familiar." y/n took her mind off the situation once she saw that kakucho was handing her a drink. "thanks" she smiled with a nod. "y/n" kakucho caught her attention once again. "yeah?"

"are you okay with telling me what happened last night when you went out?" he asked with an unsure but calm tone since he didn't want to pressure y/n. "oh. yeah sure of course"

kakucho started the car and y/n took his silence as a way of starting up the story of last nights events as they ate on their way back to headquarters. 

》○○○《

as y/n and kakucho was quickly walking back into the building, they were met with Mikey and takeomi. "I'm sorry for walking out yesterday, mikey" y/n apologized sincerely. Afterall, he still was her boss and had all power over she and the rest of the top members. he nodded and the four entered the elevator. "mikey, you need to call an emergency meeting now" kakucho advised but in return mikey gave him that same stoic stare that he was all too familiar with. "bonten might be at risk". mikey's interest was physically detectable when he raised an eyebrow.

"what makes you think that?"

"y/n will explain to you and everyone else once were-" kakucho was interrupted by y/n's sudden curse under her breath. once the elevator doors opened, y/n quickly went to her room. "y/n, where are you going?" takeomi asked since he overheard that she was needed in order for them to start the meeting. "give me a second" her voice was faint but the three who were just now walking out of the elevator heard her very clearly. when y/n entered the room, she searched her night stands for the necklace that kokonoi had gifted her but it was nowhere to be found. ever since it was given to her, she would fumble with the pendent but this time when she reached for it, it wasn't there. she never takes it off so how is it missing now?

she took a deep breath before walking back to the area where the meeting was being held. all of the seats were occupied, all except for one. she walked over to the seat and as she was about to sit down she saw the necklace right in the dead center of the cushion. she picked it up and saw that it was the exact necklace she was wearing ever since she received it.

looking up to the rest of bonten's members who were now waiting on her, she sat down. "everything okay, y/n?" ran asked her. "yeah, just losing my fucking mind" she quietly mumbled the last part but it was heard by sanzu who was sitting beside her. she looked to the right and realized that mochi was sitting next to her. a chuckle emitted from his lips and y/n latched the necklace back around her neck and tucked it into her shirt. "wise choice to sit next to me" she smiled at him before looking at mikey.

"okay...uh fuck. yeah gas station, I stopped by one to get a snack and this group of people just started to fire shots at me while I was trying to leave but they ruined my ride. blah blah it blew up along with the guys end of that. this guy named ayato told me that ren's partner in crime is now in charge of the kurayami gang and they're out for my head or anyone affiliated with bonten, including you guys." she took a deep breath before continuing.

"he also told me that someone on our side was leaking information to them and that's how they knew my where abouts" y/n now looked at sanzu to see that he was just staring at her lips as she spoke. she purposely licked them and sanzu's eyes lazily looked back up to her eyes. "hear what I just said sanzu?" she questioned. he didn't answer but mikey spoke which caused everyone's eye's to now focus on their boss. 

"did he give you any idea's as to who it might be?"

y/n shook her head 'no'. "we'll just have to find this ayato guy and let sanzu do his thing to get more information, simple" rindou suggested. kakucho looked at y/n before speaking. "aren't you leaving something out y/n?" he questioned. "oh uh...he's dead" she lightly let out a fake chuckle. 

"how?" rindou asked with an annoyed tone. "magic" y/n said with a loud whisper as she used her hands to resemble fireworks around the word to emphasize it. sanzu quietly chuckled while rindou just rolled his eyes. "how do we know if she's telling us the truth?" mochi asked.

y/n looked over at him but decided to just let him speak. "let's not play stupid now. as soon as she was hired to work with us, all of a sudden we have holes in our name?" he asked. "makes sense" y/n agreed with a nod. y/n's respond was unexpected by everyone sitting at the table, even for mikey. "good job, you pointed out fucking details like big boy, you want a sticker?" she said aloud but it was faint. 

everything suddenly went quiet. everyone suddenly got the feeling of being on edge, being watched. they stood corrected when a red dot suddenly appeared onto y/n's forehead which caused everyone's breathing to hitch. "don't move" mikey quietly whispered to everyone, especially y/n. suddenly, her phone began to vibrate in her pocket, startling her. she reached for it to see that there was no caller ID. answering the call, y/n put it against her ear. before taking a look at everyone's faces. panic was evident in everyone's eyes but their expressions remained the same.

"n/n" she heard the voice of a woman. her eyes widened at the familiarity "mom?"

 her eyes widened at the familiarity "mom?"

HI GUYS NEW CHAPTER LOL

okay okay but uhh yuh cliffhanger...hope you enjoyed ;)) ILY