☯︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 29 ☯︎

☟︎︎︎ 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 ☟︎︎︎♫︎ 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐫𝐞𝐝 - 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐲 ♫︎

♫︎ 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐫𝐞𝐝 - 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐲 ♫︎

"y/n, did you read the papers that i gave to you?" mikey asked her sitting figure. she shook her head but mikey raised an eyebrow in curiosity as to why she didn't read it.

"i got wasted that night and i don't really remember what i did...and the next morning if forgot about the papers so i think it's left back at the now, former headquarters"

just as y/n said that, mikey reached for the papers behind him. they were placed on the console table that rested behind the couch. mikey handed it to sanzu, causing the pinkette to hand it to y/n.

"i was able to get it before leaving"

"oh shit, thank you" she nodded towards mikey before tearing the folded tab which kept all the documents sealed off. y/n quickly took out the papers before reading through them. her eye's widened at the inked printed onto the paper.

former name: kohaku l/n

present name: kohaku sato

children: y/n l/n and hikaru l/n

status: alive

spouse: ren sato

"what the fuck?" y/n's voice was barely audible to the other members in the quiet room as they waited for her report on the papers.

affiliations: y/n l/n, ren sato, kurayami, isamu l/n (ex-husband)

y/n's grip on the papers became light causing a few pictures to fall to her thighs. she imeedietly picked them up, her eye's scanned through old childhood pictures of she, hikaru, and her mother.

behind it, were more pictures of her mother which seemed like they were taken without her knowledge. the last picture was of her sitting beside kurayami's former and now deceased leader.

ren sato

y/n then remembered when she went out with kakucho to get food. she saw a familiar looking woman who matched the image.

y/n crumbled that very picture before she felt sanzu's hand unknowingly touch her shoulder. she quickly snapped out of her thoughts before speaking.

"isamu, my father, used my mom and brother as a source of payment when he was paying of his debt to kurayami" she took a sigh and continued once she saw the slight nod from kokonoi even though her words were meant for the entirety of the room.

"it wasn't enough which caused him to take money from bonten. so that's our side. you know what happened from there" she said, as she referred to herself and what led to why she's even in this room.

"on their side though, i guess ren and my mother formed some kind of fucking relationship..which caused them to get married...." a bitter tone was used at the end of y/n sentence, causing a slight smirk to make it's way to sanzu's lips as he hid it with his hand.

"but..she also allowed hikaru to get killed. her own son...just to see me get hurt and so they could wound bonten. i guess she's like brainwashed or something...but ren is dead and he left his gang to his second in charge, kiro."

"my mother and kiro are working together now...and I'm their target since they see me as bonten's weak point" y/n placed the papers back into the envelope, saving back a childhood picture of she and hikaru at a playground, sliding it into her pocket.

"sound's pretty cleared up" ran nodded and rindou did the same once y/n went quiet. "sound's like there's a few missing pieces that aren't being told though" mochi added.

y/n began to unknowingly tap her fingers on sanzu's knee as her arm still rested on it. "what else am i supposed to fucking know? i cleared my name, right?" she questioned and looked to mikey since her last question was directed towards him.

she got a nod from mikey in return, causing her to feel relief since his answer was the only one that really mattered.

"mochi, do you know anything about the situation?" mikey asked.

"i just don't get why everything is surrounding y/n. i dont trust her" mochi shrugged. "for fucks sake" y/n mumbled to herself. she placed both her palms over her face as they rested on her knees which were against her chest. "we can't take any more risks" mochi finally added.

"it's all surrounding me because im related to the fucking spouse of ren! the fucking leader of bonten's rival gang! does that shit not click in your thick skull?" she groaned into her palms, annoyance clear in her voice.

"so who were the two guy's that you were crying with last night?" he questioned. y/n looked up with a confused facial expression. while sanzu looked down at her suddenly tensed figure.

"wasn't crying" she muttered through gritted teeth.

"admit it y/n, you can't handle the hardships when it comes to bonten. you kill for fun but when someone close to you gets killed, you turn to putty."

"enough of this bullshit." mikey warned.

y/n's hand slowly reached for the gun's holster on her hip but was surprised when she felt that it was empty.

she immediately turned behind her. looking up, seeing that sanzu was holding her personal firearm. "calm down" he said sternly. "i wasn't-"

"calm down" sanzu repeated once again.

he knew y/n's intentions before she even knew them. he didn't want to go through the consequences of what would've happened if y/n were to actually get her hands on a gun when her mind seemed to be in a blank state.

"mochi, i would know if any of you were up to something and i know that it's not y/n. there's someone else and it's one of the men that work under you" mikey finally said the words that got a reaction out of everyone in the room.

 there's someone else and it's one of the men that work under you" mikey finally said the words that got a reaction out of everyone in the room

HOPE U ENJOYED :)) BYE BYE ILY <3