☯︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 4 ☯︎

☟︎︎︎𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠☟︎︎︎

☟︎︎︎𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠☟︎︎︎

♫︎ 9 𝐀𝐌 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢 (𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐛𝐞𝐝) ♫︎

three days has now passed and y/n was currently taking a nap in the living room area where bonten hungout to relax.

it was everyone's day off so they were also doing their own thing whether it was sitting on the couch or at the bar across from it. "ran, you still owe me from that bet last night" rindou reminded his brother. ran groaned at the thought of owing five million yen to the younger haitani.

"what did you guys even bet about?" kokonoi asked them. "who could've held their breath the longest in the pool and i won so now ran owes me".

kokonoi nodded and looked beside him since he felt movement. "you're up". y/n nodded at his words before looking at rindou who was rewrapping the wound on his hand since the old bandages were blood drenched.

"fuck happened to your hand?" y/n questioned. rindou looked up at her before glaring. "you happened. you could've just gotten kidnapped smoothly but no. you wanted to pull a knife out and slash my hand".

"not my fault. it was self defense...and besides, wrapping it wont do anything. you need stitches" y/n stood up and sat on the accent chair that was beside to couch.

she rummaged through to first aid kit that rindou had and found a needle and thread. "all of a sudden you're a doctor?" rindou watched as y/n threaded the needle with string.

"no"

she held her hand out as a way of asking rindou for his. he placed his hand in hers before y/n spoke. "do you have a high pain tolerance?" y/n tried to hide the smile that was creeping onto her face.

"just hurry up" rindou rolled his eyes and y/n shrugged before she began to sew up the wound. he leaned back in the couch as he cover his eyes with his inner elbow, trying to ignore the pain.