☯︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 11 ☯︎

☟︎︎︎ 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 ☟︎︎︎

♫︎ 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐜 𝐛𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐳 ♫︎

as the phone rung a couple of times, y/n was getting anxious by the second. the person on the other line finally picked up but kept quiet.

"hello?"

"y/n l/n" a deep voice was heard which only made y/n shudder in response. "what's up with the text that you sent me?" she asked. she only heard him chuckle and this just started to piss her off even more.

"stop fucking playing games. whatever bullshit you're trying to get at isn't f-"

"Y/N!"

that familiar but more matured voice. y/n didn't know what to say or do in response at that point but the man finally spoke up. "still think that we're playing games y/n?".

"where are you?" she asked calmly. "I'll tell you that whenever I feel like it but for now, you'll live a couple of days knowing that your beloved little brother is being tortured every second. also, if you tell anyone about this, he's dead" he finally explained.

"I'll just find you myself"

"I'm afraid that won't be po-" y/n hung up on him when she finally got sick of his shit. she sighed and stood up, going to the railing of the balcony. looking down, thoughts raced through her head. she didn't know what to do next or how to do it.

she deeply sighed until she felt a hand on her shoulder. "what happened?" mikey asked with a slightly cheerful tone.

"if you tell anyone about this, he's dead"

and as much as y/n hates to take orders from someone like him, she just wanted to be safe. "ah nothing. just some stupid prank call" she slightly shook her head.

"y/n, what happened?" this time his voice was serious and y/n turned her head to look at him. their eyes met and y/n felt locked in his gaze.

mikey's eye's searched y/n's as he tried to read her emotion. "your eye's are teary and you look like you just saw a ghost" he explained and finally looked away so he could watch the busy tokyo streets below him.

"mikey, do you think I'll ever get my family back alive?" she finally asked. he was quiet for a little bit but finally spoke.

"it's up to you y/n. if they're still alive then you're the one who has to save them. I can't really speak for you since the people that I end up caring for the most always last longer in my head than they do in my life." despite what he just said, mikey still managed to smile with his words.

y/n hummed with a small nod and mikey turned around and leaned his back on the railing. "life is a meaningless cycle of anguish and despair and even those people who we hold dearst...will eventually becomes formless faces that you can only see as a memory."

"I don't want you to end up being one of those memories, y/n" he turned to her direction once again and looked at her teary eyes that she quickly blinked away. "you're fine" he laughed after seeing a rare apologetic look on her face.

"I know that the call that you got wasn't a prank call and I won't pressure you to tell me..but, don't do anything reckless without thinking because that's something most people do when they're caught up in emotions"

y/n nodded once again and mikey patted the top of her head. "you should come back and get wasted since you have some big things coming up, no?"

"mhm, a lot of big things" she finally spoke. "come on" he smiled and the two walked back to bonten's main room.

》○○○《

"were off" rindou said to his brother. both he and y/n were dressed up for the ceremony. y/n wad a bit pissed off since everyone told her that she should wear a dress so her and rindou could 'pass for the married couple role'.

it took a lot of convincing and now hear she was wearing a long flowy black spaghetti strapped dress which had a slit on the side. when it came to the dress category, y/n planned on always having kokonoi handle it since he was the one who always chose her outfits.

y/n waved to ran, akaashi, kakucho, and kanji as herself and rindou walked to the elevator. every member has noticed y/n's sudden change in her personality/mood but ignored it since they thought that she just needed some space and didn't want to bug her about it unless it got to the point where they would have to.

"you okay?" rindou asked when the elevator doors finally closed. "yeah" y/n nodded. rindou squinted his eyes at her before reaching into his pocket.

"for some reason kakucho ordered a shit ton of lollipops for you and I stole some from him sooo..." he handed one to y/n and she gladly took it from him.

"let's complete our mission, okay?" y/n said and rindou only smirked as a response.

angst scenes coming up in future chapters lol :p

anywayss yuhh ily all 😛🦆