☯︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 22 ☯︎

☟︎︎︎ 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 ☟︎︎︎♫︎ 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 ♫︎

This chapter involves the topic of drowning

Y/n went over to her personal bathroom before removing her shoes and clothing to get into the shower. She stood under the shower head after turning on the water. The water began to run down her skin, the warmth rinsing some of the dried blood off of her hand. Y/n lifted both of her hands together as they filled with water which she used to rinse her face of the pitiful expression.

Y/n heard her name being called by kakucho which caused her to turn off the water.she wrapped her body in a robe and exited the bathroom to be met with kakucho patiently waiting at the room entrance. "sorry for walking out" she apologized, catching kakucho off guard since that was out of the ordinary for y/n.

"Its fine you just got overwhelmed by emotion which is normal. But, I came here to give you these papers that Mikey said were for you." He said as he looked at y/n's fatigue expression. "Ah, Thanks" she took the envelope from his light hold and kakucho nodded before exiting y/n's room.

She knew what was in the envelope already since she's been waiting for it ever since she asked Mikey if he could figure out where her mother was. but now that she finally received it, she was dreading the moment when she would actually have to open it. She placed it on her bed before re-entering the bathroom to bathe properly. 

as she waited for the tub to fill with water, she walked into her room and out into the hallway. going into the opposite direction of where everyone was talking in the lobby, y/n went to the room where all of their alcohol shipments were packed at the end of the hallway. the recess lights were dim when she pushed the switch up gently. the sound of two glass bottles colliding with each other alerted sanzu who was sitting in the seat closest to the hallway.

he purposely sat there since he felt on edge for whatever reason. y/n lifted the two bottles of strong liquor before walking back to her room, her shadow not going unnoticed by bonten's number 2's blue eyes. y/n locked the door behind herself and went into the bathroom to see that the tub was filled with warm water. she turned the faucet off before removing the tightly tied robe and sinking into the water as suds surfaced to the top of the water.