☯︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 20 ☯︎

☟︎︎︎ 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 ☟︎︎︎

♫︎ 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐢 ♫︎

before y/n was about to say her goodbyes to kazutora, she heard her phone randomly fall into a continuous cycle of receiving notifications.

"who's that?" kazutora asked since both of their attentions switched to y/n's phone. "my drug dealer..." and unsure tone was completely obvious in her tone so kazutora immediately picked up on it.

deciding to ignore it since it might've been personal, he gave y/n a quick hug before getting back into his car. y/n checked the caller ID and saw that sanzu had called her over 13 times in the span of 3 minutes.

"sanzu? did someone die?" she immediately asked. "NO I THOUGHT YOU DID? WHERE ARE YOU".

"i went out since i didn't wanna be by myself" she explained calmly. "so does that mean you're with someone?".

"no im by myself, I'll be back soon" y/n dodged the question since she didn't want sanzu to lose his shit on a higher level since he was already paranoid that any gang that had an alliance with kurayami would be out for y/n's life.

"but you said that you left because you didn't wanna be at the headquarters alone".

"im fine, just driving around"

"just get home before it gets too late. mikey's would decapitate me if something were to happen to you so dont die and watch your surroundings" sanzu sighed.

a small "okay" was mumbled and she pressed the end call button. "kazu" she turned around, knocking on the car's window. "yeah?" he exited the car. "i gotta get back".

her tone sounded much lower and emotion was far from detectable. kazutora remembered that it was something y/n would mistakenly do when she herself wasnt even sure what emotion she was feeling. "okay, is everything good?"

"as good as it can get in my situation" she sighed, kazutora did a small nod after seeing y/n walk away to get onto her bike.

"I'll see you sometime soon okay?" she yelled to him. he waved her good-bye before hearing the engine of her bike start.

》 ○○○《

As y/n was on her way back to headquarters, she decided to stop by a corner store to get a snack since the fridge back at head quarters was practically empty. Entering the store, she realized that there was no costumers or a cashier.

She shrugged it off since it was kind of normal in that area of Japan to be ran down in that kind of way. after finally getting the things she wanted, she placed a single chip onto the counter. "Hope that covers the bill" she silently said to herself.

y/n was quickly snapped out of her thoughts after hearing a loud round of gunshots outside. She remembered a gun that she tucked into her waist band after stealing it from out of sanzus closet. Slowly walking outside, she was met with the sight of her bike that now had a clip emptied into it.

Another gunshot was fired dangerously close to her ear. Turning around as ringing went through her left ear, y/n fired a single bullet into the heads of two figures standing behind her. Then another set of figures showed up.

The entire situation felt like it was on repeat with people coming out from god knows where. The cycle stopped as soon as her gun finally finished up the leftover bullets . She still had a pocket knife but that was no match against so many people who were armed with guns.

this was a complete disadvantage on her part. She saw a car parked a couple feet away that wasnt there before she entered the store. "So that person must be their get away driver". She thought to herself. Reaching into her pocket, y/n removed a lighter.

Opening the top half of it to ignite the small flame. she silently wished for some luck. Imeedietly throwing the lighter toward the gas tank of her bike, y/n ran toward the unknown car as she grabed the pocket knife from out of her pocket, the healing wound on her stomach now began to ache.

A loud explosion was heard and seen behind her as soon as she got to the car. She went into the back seat of the car unnoticed as the explosion distracted the driver. "hey, whats your name?" y/n asked, the cold sharp blade making contact with his neck. "Ayato" he answered with a unstesdy voice, laced with fear.

"Do you know where the nearest bus stop is from here?" He nodded to her question. "Well start the fucking car because were going on a little field trip. Oh and by the way, were gonna have a little chat on this drive so you could explain what the hell is going on and who you're working for"

the engine started and y/n continued to hold the knife against ayato's neck as he drove.

hiiii hope u enjoyed dudes :))

ily :p