☯︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 5 ☯︎

☟︎︎︎ 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 ☟︎︎︎

♫︎ 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐱 𝐯𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐤𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐲 ♫︎

sanzu and y/n sat in the backseat of the car that was supposed to take them to a hotel.

"why are we going to a hotel anyways?" she asked. "well bonten's enemy which is a gang called kurayami, has some information about us and we need to stop them from spilling it. in other words, were gonna kill them."

"and how did they get the information?" y/n asked once again. "your father betrayed bonten and became a secret spy for them.".

y/n sighed and rolled her eyes in response. she then felt the booming headache that was coming back to her.

"sanzu, what the fuck did you guys use to make me pass out? that shit is still lingering in my nose and giving me headaches" y/n groaned.

sanzu shrugged and reached into his pocket before pulling out a tiny ziplock bag that contained two pills.

"im not taking that"

"y/n, its just pain killers...why would i drug you? i need your help to take out that gang anyways" sanzu opened the bag before taking the two tablets out and handed one to y/n before swallowing the other.

"give me water"

"aww you cant swallow it without water?" he teased before handing y/n the water bottle in the cup holder.

"hm i wonder what would happen if bontens number two was to 'accidentally' get killed while on a mission" y/n smiled sarcastically after swallowing the tablet with water.

"getting killed by the hands of you actually doesn't seem too bad"

》○○○《

"sanzu stop fucking laughing, they're gonna hear you" y/n whispered as they were walking into the hotel.

"aw come on, you should've seen the look on his face when he wad getting suffocated..he looked like he was constipated" sanzu said referring to the guy who was keeping watch outside of the building.

as they were walking, a figure appeared infront of them and sanzu immediately shot it with his gun. "one down" he smiled.

"sanzu.."

"yeah?"

"that was the wrong fucking guy...did you not remember the picture that kakucho sent to us?" y/n groaned before looking down at the innocents man body that was now bleeding out.

"i honestly cant remember shit right now beacuse of those pain killers.....also, he was gonna die anyways so does it really matter?" sanzu shrugged and continued walking.

"poor geezer" a laugh was heard from bonten's number two before he spoke up again.

"oh well its not my fault" y/n looked at him in confusion before continuing to follow behind him. they walked pass a room door but stopped since they heard a lot of talking coming from it.

"found 'em" y/n smiled. she knocked on the door and soon, it was opened for her. "hello ma'am, you need anything?" he asked.

"if i could have your life, that would be amazing" she smiled and aimed the gun at his head before pulling the trigger.

"lets have our fun sanzu"

》○○○《

"did you have a blast with the physco, y/n?" ran asked after seeing the splattered blood stains on their clothes.

"his drug obsessed ass killed a innocent old man before we even found the actually targets" y/n removed the bloodied burgundy blazer before sitting at the bar.

"again sanzu?" mikey asked since he overheard y/n's words. y/n's eyes widened a bit since she just figured out that it wasn't the first time sanzu accidentally killed an innocent person.

takeomi offered y/n a glass wine and she gladly accepted it before quietly thanking him. "y/n" mikey called. she looked up from the glass of wine and he continued to talk.

"be honest, how has it been for you since you're now a member of bonten" he took a seat beside y/n and at this point, everyone else was doing their own thing and not paying attention to the two.

"its like jumping out of a plane without a parachute. first its all fun in games but you'll eventually hit the ground right?" y/n took a sip from her glass as she looked at mikey.

"you can extend the time that you have to hit the ground if you're careful though. between bontens top members, you can't let someone kill you if you dont wanna die yet or if you aren't satisfied with the life you lived." mikey said with a barely noticeable smile.

"if you put it that way then...i guess" y/n nodded at his words. "so with that being said, dont give anyone the chance to kill you if you aren't satisfied with your life, okay y/n?"

mikey's smile was finally visible and y/n returned it, humming in response. "what about you mikey? you said that my life was in your hands or that you would take care of my life" y/n said.

"but it was your choice to look at it in a negative way. your life being in our hands can also mean that were protecting it" y/n eyes slightly widened in shock but quickly snapped out of her trance when she heard glass break.

"rindou, what the fuck did i just say?" ran yelled at his brother since he threw a his glass of wine at sanzu. "i honestly dont even know".

"your aim is ass rin" sanzu teased with his usual laugh. y/n figured that it was most likely that both rindou and sanzu were drunk.

"im gonna take a shower and head to sleep" y/n said before thanking takeomi for the drink. mikey nodded in response before standing up.

"rindou, sanzu, cut it out" mikey ordered. they frowned before slouching back into their seats.

hiiii tysm for reading i hope u enjoyed 😛 ilysm <3