☯︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 35 ☯︎

☟︎︎︎𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 ☟︎︎︎♫︎ 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐚 ♫︎

taking cautioned steps into the old building, y/n felt her heartbeat begin to quicken when she saw three silhouettes in the center of the room

taking cautioned steps into the old building, y/n felt her heartbeat begin to quicken when she saw three silhouettes in the center of the room. two standing on either side, and one kneeling in-between them.

"y/n! help please!"

y/n heard the voice of her mother say through a staggered voice. as soon as she was about to take steps closer to the kneeling figure, mikey grabbed the fabric of her clothing, stopping her movements.

"remember what i said" mikey mumbled.

"y/n, please! it was all an act. i don't want to do this" her mother practically cried a loud. y/n's eye's widened when a singular light bulb in the ceiling turned on.

they were met with the faces of kiro, her mother, and who they kind of expected, mochi. "what the fuck are you doing?" ran asked after seeing mochi with a smug expression, holding a gun towards the head of y/n's mother.

"y/n, before you decide to lash out, tell me why did you kill ren in such a brutal way?" he questioned. y/n looked up a kiro before her eye's averted back to mochi and her mother.

"she's not answering anything until you explain all of this shit" sanzu immediately said, motioning to their recent discovery of mochi's unknown alliance with kurayami.

"go ahead and explain, mochi" kiro rolled his eye's before sighing. "well, im only with kurayami due to the fact that i'm more successful and of use here" he smiled, eye's staring deeply into the ones of y/n.

"so you're forcing my mother to work with you just to put bonten to an end?" y/n looked down at the woman's kneeling position and immediately felt confusion when she realized that her mother look unharmed.

"there was a gun pointed at her head during all of your phone calls. she would've never spoken the truth even if she wanted to" kiro sighed. it was clear through his actions that his patience was running thin.

"y/n, please. you have to believe me this once. i know its hard to but, please. im your mother" she heard the pitiful cries leave her mothers mouth once again but her eye's widened when mochi used the handle of his gun, making it harshly collide with the top of her mothers head.

the woman became unsteady, making her back hit the wall behind her for balance before kiro pointed the gun in y/n's direction making mikey act quickly to retrieve his own firearm from it's holster. sanzu followed his bosses movements and so did y/n.

ran, rindou, and akashi focused onto mochi while sanzu swiftly grabbed kiro's wrist, knocking off his aim as his triggered shot collided with the concrete ground below them. kakucho stood next to mikey, as he tried to settle the horrible feeling that was in his gut when he took in the scene in front of himself.

y/n was frozen in place, thoughts racing as her vision resided on her mothers figure. "are you telling me the truth, mom?" she watched as her mother struggled to stand to her feet, but with the support of the study wall, she was able to succeed.

"i had to try and blend in so i could see you again, n/n. i missed you so much. i'm sorry about hikaru"

"y/n! don't fucking trust her" she heard rindou yell. y/n took a quick glance over to him, watching as he and his brother continued to exchange blows with mochi, the favor being on the side of the inseparable duo.

y/n saw her mother sprint towards herself. reaching for the knife in her holster, y/n retreated it when her mother didn't attack but instead, enveloped her into a hug. her heart practically skipped a beat when she heard the sound of a gunshot being fired.

a small groan left the lips of her mother and taking a glance over the elder woman's shoulder, there y/n saw mikey. arm still raised as the gun was pointed directly to her mother's back. expecting to feel her mother's body begin to weaken, y/n felt the grip of the hug tighten.

"ever since i was informed of your whereabouts, i've always known that you'd die in my arms, y/n"

"that makes no sense" y/n groaned when her mothers hold began to only tighten more and more but that's when she felt a hardened object being pressed onto her chest. "your father was only affiliated with gangs to support us. you were just ungrateful, despite his sacrifices"

"you don't think she's...." ran mumbled to his brother. his words trailed off when suddenly a steady beeping sound was heard throughout the room. "she had a bomb on her?"

"fuck" sanzu groaned, quickly firing his gun at kiro's abdomen when the man left open a blind spot. "y/n, let's go!" sanzu yelled.

"she can't move.."

"what do you mean?" sanzu groaned, panic evident in his tone. "i mean, she cant fucking move. she's in shock and her mother is retraining her completely" kakucho finally said. "but she has a bomb on her"

"i know"

HIII, HOPE U ENJOYED LOL <3 ILY