☯︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 18 ☯︎

☟︎︎︎ 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 ☟︎︎︎

♫︎ 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐤𝐢 ♫︎

"y/n, you can lay on the couch if you're in pain or if you're not ready to discuss the situation with everyone else" mikey quietly said once they all made it to the highest floor which was also their main space.

"it's okay, you need to know what happened from me directly, right?" y/n declined the suggestion. for a person who just witnessed her brother's death and in the process, got stabbed by a knife, y/n was walking completely fine and her emotions were still as stotic as usual.

"how the hell are you walking better thank mochi's ass?" sanzu quietly asked y/n. in return he got a empty gun throw to the back of his head. "aw, are you mad that two bullets from your own gun went through your thighs and now you're walking like you have a stick shoved up your asshole?" she said sarcastically while sanzu was rubbing the back of his head due to the impact.

he slowly snuck his hand onto y/n's lower back but it was accompanied by rindou's glare. "didn't you already notice how i was walking fine, i dont need assistance?" she asked sanzu who had a small grin on his lips.

"safety precautions" he said, still facing foward as if his words weren't meant for y/n. "let her sit down and quit nagging" rindou rolled his eye's. sanzu surprisingly decided to comply, allowing y/n to sit at the chair to the far end which was closest to mikey and was usually sanzu's seat.

"isn't that your sea-" akaashi was silent after sanzu cleared his throat to purposely interrupt him. "mikey, what are we going to about the dead bodies?"

"can you not fucking lump hikaru into your group of 'dead bodies'". y/n quickly said to kanji. "well that's what he is isn't he?" his words just kept y/n silent, the realization finally coming back to her. the adrenaline wearing off by now which caused a unreadable aura around y/n.