☯︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 28 ☯︎

☟︎︎︎ 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 ☟︎︎︎♫︎ 0% 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐫

♫︎ 0% 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐫.𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐲 ♫︎

the streets were getting emptier as the night grew older. "why is every cab fucking occupied" she groaned to herself before finally biting the lollipop that was between her lips.

"y/n?" she heard a voice call. it was from a distance but even then, she still recognized. "draken!" she smiled before walking up to him. "INUI!" her smile grew wider when he saw the second figure.

she wrapped her arm's around inui's waist, but when she saw draken's shocked expression, she used her other arm to wrap around his waist also. placing her forehead on his chest, y/n felt draken's hand on top of her head while inui's rested on the midst of her back.

a sigh left her lips when she felt accompanied by their warmth. when everything around her was silent, her thoughts felt like the loudest thing in the world. y/n hated the silence. it was even quieter now since the streets weren't as busy and loud as in the day.

y/n stayed like this for a couple of seconds and neither inui or draken had a problem with it but she eventually pulled away when she felt two trails of liquid slide down her face. "oh shit. is it raining?"

she looked up at the two and was met with their worried expression. her eyes met with inui's. he shook his head before placing his palms on the side of her face. using his thumbs to wipe away the liquid that y/n now realized was caused by herself.

"lets go" inui said to the two he didn't want to immediately pressure y/n to tell him what caused her sudden emotion switch. draken wrapped his arm around y/n's shoulders as they began to walk down the sidewalk. "kazutora told me about hikaru." she heard him mumble to her. "but just know that you're okay, y/n."

she nodded her head before speaking again "its three in the morning by the way, why are you guys just walking around?" y/n asked. draken sighed at the fact that she quickly changed the subject.

"i could ask you the same thing"

"i was bored" she answered. "then we were bored too" inui added. she only groaned at his smile but one soon crept onto her own lips. "where's your bike by the way?" draken asked.

y/n froze in guilt before looking at inui and draken since they stopped with her. "it blew up" she said before hurrying her steps to avoid the flood of questions that were coming from the two. "how the hell did you do that y/n?" she heard inui yell loud enough for her to hear.

"someone dropped a lit cigarette next to it" she covered up. "so how are you getting around now?" draken asked, rubbing the tired out of his eye's. "i ask for a ride or i walk."

they looked at the figure walking in between them before she continued. "im saving up, I'll be able to get some kind of vehicle soon" y/n reassured them. "fine" she heard both men say in unison.

y/n spotted a vacant taxi in one of the lanes closest to the side walk.

"i have to get home now. I'll meet up with you guys again soon?" she questioned to which inui nodded.

"also, get some rest, ken. you're basically sleep walking right now." y/n laughed lightly and an annoyed expression made it's way to his features. "stay safe!" inui gently waved to her.

she returned his action and opened the door to the car. "the nearest hotel" y/n said to the driver. "yes ma'am" she saw him nod.

》○○○《

"y/n and ran are late" sanzu bounced his leg as he slouched in the chair. it was now the next morning and everyone was back at the soup restaurant except for y/n and ran. "where the hell is your brother?" bonten's number one looks over at rindou who just shrugged in response. "he brought some woman to a hotel last night.."

"hi!" the door opened to reveal a well dressed ran haitani and y/n who was the opposite since she was in lounge wear. "what happened to you?" rindou questioned y/n due to her fatigued expression.

"your horny mess of a brother kept me up all night" y/n groaned as she glared at ran's figure standing beside her.

"how?? is y/n the woman that rindou saw you bring to the fucking hotel?" sanzu asked impatiently.

"no, calm down...and it was pure coincidence that i got a room in the same hotel that y/n booked." he explained.

"you left out the part where your room was exactly beside mine! you have the fucking stamina as a dog in heat. also, you should start putting tape over the mouths of the women that you wanna fuck in my presence. it's so goddamned loud" y/n ranted as she repeatedly flicked ran's forehead with every other word she spoke.

"okay, okay! I'm sorry" ran lightly grabbed her wrist to stop her abuse. "im so tired because of you" she sighed to herself before pulling her hand from ran's hold.

"i could take that out of context"

"do it and I'll name out all of your weird ass kinks right now. your women dont keep very quiet." y/n whispered quietly. mikey then walked into the room and greeted his employees.

they returned his greeting which caused ran to take a seat on the settee opposite of the one from sanzu. there weren't anymore empty seats so y/n decided to sit in between sanzus legs on the velvet carpet.

she placed a bent arm over his knee, using it as a pillow to rest her head. sanzu kept a straight face but soon smiled at her actions before nodding at mikey so he could speak into the now silent room.

 sanzu kept a straight face but soon smiled at her actions before nodding at mikey so he could speak into the now silent room

DOUBLE UPLOAD BC I LOVE U HUNGRY SHITS 😈

okay byeeee 😛