☯︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 34 ☯︎

☟︎︎︎ 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 ☟︎︎︎♫ $𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 ♫︎

♫ $𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 ♫︎

"that's a fucking suicide mission, y/n. there's no way you're meeting up with them by yourself" the pinkette's words were practically immediate as it held much sturdiness in it's tone and low volume.

y/n, kakucho, and the haitani's decided to visit the warehouse where sanzu and mikey were interrogating a bonten member due to his suspicious activity. y/n stared at bonten's number two blankly due to his words. "she wanted to see all of us. don't you think that, that's a suicide mission itself?" y/n questioned.

"bonten will be no more if all of us are dead" she added once again. "it's up to y/n if she wants to go by herself. she's done it before"

"yeah and she got fucking stabbed. if we didn't get there as fast as we did, she would've bled out" sanzu glared at rindou's words, makings the younger haitani shrug with an eye roll. y/n's eye's then lazily traveled to mikey's gaze, a way of asking for his own opinion since his was the one that really mattered.

"it's up to you" he mumbled, making sanzu's eyes widen. she nodded once before flinching due to a splatter of blood that caught her cheek. "this is fucking stupid" she looked into the direction of sanzu, being that it was the direction that the voice came from, seeing that he'd just recklessly ended the life of the man seated in the metal chair.

droplets of blood rapidly seeped from the laceration wound that was now evident on the man's neck. "sanzu, you couldn't have given us a warning?" ran groaned, at his failed attempt of wiping the reddened stain from his slacks.

kakucho only sighed after seeing the blood splatter that caught the clothing of both haitani's and y/n after sanzu's small outlash. "then don't come to a fucking human slaughter house wearing clothes that you cherish so dearly"

"what the hell is your problem?" rindou questioned sanzu's behavior. the pinkette kept quiet for a second, eye's accidentally darting to y/n, giving rindou an answer. sanzu turned on his heels and began walking towards the exit as he pulled an half empty carton of cigarettes out of the pocket of his slacks.

y/n let out a small sigh, making kakucho's attention dart to her figure. "what would you guy's do in my situation?" she asked aloud, curiosity evident in her tone. confusion enveloped all four men who remained in the building when they were actually stumped, stopping them from answering y/n's question.

she received a shrug from rindou, a hesitant hum from ran, and a dazed expression from kakucho. looking over to mikey since he was her last option, she was intrigued when she saw his lips part. "I'd want to find out everything for myself if i was in your situation too, y/n."

"but, like i said before, you shouldn't act on your emotions. i don't think it's the best idea to go on your own. your emotions might get in the way due to the sole fact that it's your mother that you'd be talking to"

"i agree" now looking over at kakucho, a hummed reverberated behind her lips as she nodded. "okay". y/n soon heard fading footsteps and realized that the haitani's were also exiting the building.

"in two day's, we'll have that meeting. if things seem off, we'll imeedietly leave, okay?" mikey questioned. she nodded, mumbling a small "thank you" before following behind the haitani's.

before actually reaching the door, she overheard rindou's words. "stop acting like that. she changed her mind. y/n isn't going on her own"

"why'd she change her mind so quickly?"

"because she has sense and listens to people, unlike you who goes off in a corner when you lose your shit. also, you owe my a new suit"

"buy your own. you have enough money"

she finally walked through the exit, brushing off the small smile that crept onto her lips. "see you guy's in two days" she mumbled, walking pass sanzu and the haitani's. "where are you going?" ran asked y/n after seeing her figure.

"to my house?"

"okay, lets go" y/n stopped in her tracks, making ran walk up to the vehicle, rindou following behind him. "did you get the part where i said 'my' house?" she earned a nod from ran before lookikg at sanzu with a deadpan expression.

he returned her gaze and gently placed his palm onto her back, giving her a light push towards the car. "so how's your day been so far?" he questioned, almost casually.

"well, no one died yet so...good, i guess?"

"those are your standards?"

"pretty much"

》○○○《

"are you sure that this is the right address?" sanzu asked y/n as all bonten members excluding mochi, stood infront of an abandoned and unfinished construction building.

"yup"

"where's mochi by the way?" she added onto her sentence after realizing the missing individual. "i dont know. when i called him, his number went straight to voice-mail and the messages wont go through.."

"well, prepare for the worst"

HI, hope u enjoyed ily :)