9, Mission city

Not even 10 minutes after Optimus found the location of the cube, I started to do I pulled out my phone and started to do math. Sounds strange but he said that the cube is 230 miles away from here. The speed limit that we're going is around 75, so we're going to be on the road for about three hours...

"Damnit..." I huff in annoyance, I hate long drives.

"Is something wrong?" Optimus enquired, gently pulling me from my thoughts.

"Oh! Uh not really it's just going to be a very long ride is all." I sigh deeply as I lean back into the seats.

"Will you be okay?" Optimus asks with a hint of worry in his vocal processor, how sweet.

"Oh yeah I'll be fine, its just I don't have much to do. But i'll be okay." I chuckle softly as I bend over to reach my bag. Pulling it into my lap I reach in to grab something to turn my attention to, when my dumbass knocked the bag and all of its contents onto the floor.

"Ah shit; Sorry Optimus." I send the rear view mirror an apologetic look as if he can see me through it, maybe he can.

"It's no problem at all."

I swiftly unbuckle myself and get on the floor, gently picking up each Item from the floor to my bag. My assortment of pill bottles, bottle of water, phone, headphones, granola bars, and a few others.

The familiar sound of a holoform fizzling into existence filled my ears, as soon as I looked up I saw human Optimus behind the wheel, and before I could have a second thought he grabbed my arm and harshly turned his alt form as his holoform gripped the steering wheel to not slide and hit the other door.

As soon as it started it was over, and once again before I could ask questions the coms sparked to life.

"I knew you'd be back Bee!" Jazz's voice came through, wait what? My eyes searched around and landed on the bright yellow Camaro. I heard the bots behind Optimus also do a U turn to follow bee.

"Optimus, we have the Allspark. Is Y/n okay?" Sam's voice came through, thank god.

"Thank the stars... Yes Y/n is fine." Optimus responded,

I layed back a bit, finally relaxed for the first time in hours, he's safe...

~~~

A few hours of uneventful driving was interrupted when we heard some collisions behind us. Uh oh.

Looking out the passenger window I saw that decepicon from a few days ago... With another one with some scorpion tail thing.

"Block em' block em'." I hears Sam through the coms. All the bots adjusted their places on the road to keep Bee and the cube safe.

"Ironhide, I need you to take Y/n and keep her safe!" Prime orders the weapons specialist who transforms, a second later I felt Optimus shift and transform around me. The roof and walls start to disappear as his servo reaches and grabs me. Ironhide quickly grabs me before transforming, putting me in the passenger side of his alt.

I saw the decepticon transform and make his way to prime before tackling him off the bridge, holy shit. Quickly we got to the city and waited for air force. There was a jet above us flying, Ironhide transformed and set me on the ground.

"Its starscream!" Ironhide yelled,

"What the fuck is a Starscream?!" I look up at him,

"A bastard." Ironhide growled, getting his canons ready to fight. Oh god, we're in a battlefield... I hope mom and dad are okay...