111

Sam's POV

When I walked back into Colby's room Colby was standing by the window. "What are you doing, man?" I asked as he sighed and turned to me.

"It's raining." He said and pointed to the window. "Oh, I guess it is." I said as he nodded. "Was that girl right?" Colby asked and looked out the window.

"What do you mean?" I asked and walked over to the window.

"Is it really 2025? Am I really married? Who was that girl?" Colby asked and looked at me. I stared at him for a moment, contemplating what to tell him.

"Uh...yeah. It's true" I said as he nodded. "I must have really hit my head, huh?" He asked as I nodded. "Yeah, you could say that." I mumbled.

"Well...what are we supposed to do about that?" Colby asked as I shrugged. "We just have to kinda wait." I said with a sigh. "Cool." He said as the doctor came into the room.

"Alright, Colby. It looks like you're all set to go. Just try to take it easy for the next couple of days. Listen to your body as best as you can." He explained as Colby nodded.

"Am I allowed to know what happened?" Colby asked. "Give yourself a little bit of a break and rest up. Then try and delve into that." The doctor said as my heart sank.

I wanted Colby to be able to remember things now because I needed to get him back with Violet. I was beyond worried about her but I couldn't let it show since it would just confuse Colby.

"Alright, ready to go man?" I asked as Colby nodded. "Yeah, do we still live together?" He asked as I shook my head.

"No, not anymore. You live with someone else." I said then led the way out of the room. "My wife probably, who is she?" Colby asked as I sighed. "Not right now, man." I said with a sigh.

"Right. I just feel like...a tickle in my brain." He said as my brow scrunched at him. "What do you mean?" I asked as we walked down the hallway.

"I don't know...I just feel like there's something I'm missing but it's on the tip of my tongue." He explained and looked over at me.

"Yeah, you're missing a lot." I said with a laugh. "I think you having that feeling though is a good sign." I said then opened the door. It was pouring which was a rare occurrence in LA, but it really matched the mood.

"I gotta tell Kat to drive home with Ki. Just wait here." I said as he nodded. "Got it." He said with a nod. I then turned and went towards the waiting room.

"Hey, Colby is cleared to go home so I'm gonna take him back to his place. I want to test something, so can you bring the girls to our place?" I asked Kat as she nodded.

"What if Violet is back at the house? Don't you think that's a bad idea?" Kat asked as I shrugged. "I'll find out when I get there." I said as Ki sighed.

"Violet isn't at the house. Shawn checked already...I'm getting really worried." She said as I frowned.

"I'm gonna take Colby home and get him settled, then we'll look for ourselves." I said then turned to Kat. "I love you." I said as she smiled.

"I love you, too. I'm so proud of you." She said then kissed me.

I kissed her back, then looked at Ki. "Try to stay calm." I said as she nodded. "Trying." She said then rubbed her belly.

"No early labor." I said and pointed to her as I left the room and went back to where Colby was. "We're still in LA, right?" Colby asked as I nodded.

"Yeah, why?" I asked as he looked around. "It's just really raining. It never does that here." He said as I nodded.

"I guess the world is just sad, too." I said then started running to the car. When we got in the car I turned the heat on then looked over at Colby.