Chapter 27

Luna

"You guys are so cute together." Reyna leaned back in the desk chair.
Luna supported herself on her lower arms, she was laying on her bed, and looked at her best friend.

She grinned, knowing that Reyna wanted to say more. That she kept it in, and that was something Reyna usually never did.
And she only did that for Luna.
"What is it? Just ask, I can take it," Luna told her.

Reyna had come about half an hour ago and given her hell for letting her down without saying a word. Only after, did Luna find out that she had a great time with Natalie and Emma spent the day with Wyatt.

Reyna also told her what she had missed in Business class today and then it was Luna's turn. She couldn't tell Reyna about the mission and she wasn't up for making up a lie, so she went with the truth.

That she was working on a mission with Lucas and couldn't tell her about it. Reyna understood it. Luna told her about finding out that her parents made a background check on Lucas, she did not tell her what she found out about Lucas' mother.

That was something she should tell Lucas first and only Lucas. It was about him, it was his business and she should tell him. But she felt like he didn't want to hear it. At least not now.
Luna had also told Reyna about finding out that her parents were really bad people and that things with the mission just worsened it.

She had finished with telling Reyna about their research last night and falling asleep on his sofa this morning and oversleeping.

"I just can't believe how slow he's taking this. What is he waiting for?" Reyna asked.
"I don't know. Doesn't that mean this is serious for him? That he wants this to work out forever?"
Reyna shrugged. "By the way he's looking at you, he's already putting a ring on your finger." They chuckled. "He's taking it serious, but that doesn't mean he has to wait with sex and making out. Did you guys ever really make out yet?" Luna shook her head.

They had passionately kissed and she had touched his bare chest a few times, but it wasn't really making out. It was more like little kisses and cuddling. They had slept together twice, once at the academy after she had been hurt and last night, but other than that, they were taking it easy.

"Did you tell him?" Reyna suddenly asked and straightened.
"Tell him what?"
"That you're giving him your V-card."

"I haven't and I'm not sure he knows," she answered honestly. They haven't talked about it and they wouldn't. If it happened, it just happened. Probably. Angels, this was making her nervous. Why was this making her so nervous?

"But you do want to, right?" Reyna reassured. "Or do you wanna keep it? It's fine if you do, make sure he's the right one."
"He is the right one. I want to give him my V-card. It just makes me nervous. I never went that far with Jayson." Luna fell back on her bed and covered her face with the pillow.

"Good thing you didn't. That boy doesn't deserve to see that hot body of yours." Luna didn't respond to that. Then, she felt the bed dip next to her. Reyna laid down and sighed.

"Not gonna lie, it hurt. My first time with a guy. I didn't like it at all, I don't even remember who it was with. He was too fast, it hurt, I didn't like him touching me, and he didn't care about me. It was about his pleasure. And I know I mostly didn't like it because he wasn't a girl, but it was also because of him."

Luna took the pillow away and turned her head to look at Reyna, she did the same.
"You know, there is a rarity of the perfect guy in our world, but you got one of them. Lucas will take care of you, he will give his best to make it amazing for you and him. He'll be gentle, so there's nothing to worry about." Reyna took Luna's hand and squeezed it. She nodded.