thank you <3

I can't believe that after a year of writing this book - it's all finally over.

I honestly didn't think this book would finish with even 1000 reads when I first started publishing, so it blows my mind that I'm now putting out the last chapter with over 350k reads. That is still completely insane to me.

I cannot express how thankful I am to every single one of you for following this journey with me by reading, commenting and voting on my chapters. I genuinely love all of you guys and appreciate you all so much.

Through this book I've had the opportunity to create not only my own story but my own characters. Andie, Townes, Phillip, Amy, James etc. have all been my own creation and I am so proud of that. I love them so much, and seeing you guys loving them too warms my heart.

I can't even express how much this book means to me as a writer.

I also just want to add - I will be back with more books. I have another fic planned out which will be coming next, and I am also pretty sure that Andie and Kai will be making a come back at some point, whether that be as a second book, or some one shots. I'm definitely not ready to leave them behind <3

I've also had a lot of people asking for a Townes fic which I would definitely consider if enough of you guys wanted it, though it would definitely be a short book.

If you're interested in any of these things make sure you follow me to see updates on what I'm doing!

Additionally - I have loved seeing all of your tempted edits and I can't thank you all enough for making them. If any of you decide to make any more, make sure to tag me (@malachaimalfoy on tiktok) because I literally love watching them.

Again, I just want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for reading.

Lots of love <3