chapter 14

a/n: part 2
-
saturday april 20th 2019
"thank you for lettin me stay with you." i tell dean as we eat cereal in his kitchen. i'm currently sitting on the island while he sits on the barstool with nova and muddy in here with us too of course.

"quit thanking me." he stays sternly.

"but-"

"shush. finish your food." he says standing up and putting his bowl in the sink. he puts the cereals back into the pantry before going to the sink to do the dishes.

"wait i'll clean." i say getting off the counter.

"no go sit your fine ass back down." he says blocking the sink from me with his huge body.

"no move." i say ducking under his arm and start trying to do the dishes. he picks me up like a damn child and sets me on the counter.

"stay here." he says pointing his finger at me. i then lean forward and lightly bite his finger and he smirks.

"dean!" i say smacking his arm already knowing what he's thinking and he laughs.

"you started it." he says in defense.

"you put your finger in my face." i tell him and then try to get out of his grip but it doesn't work.

"god you're so beautiful it's annoying." he mumbles and i laugh.

"what's that supposed to me?" i ask him.

"it means every time i see you i don't know if i want to pin you against a wall and fuck you or worship you like a damn goddess and spoil the hell outta you." he tells me. "don't you dare act all shy now." he adds when i look away from him.

"well what am i supposed to say to that?" i ask him laughing.

"i don't know." he mumbles. "stay right here."

dean does the dishes while i sit on the counter, where he placed me, and i scroll through tiktok.

"you know the linda and heather dance?" i ask him as he dries off his hands.

"the what?" he asks.

"okay i'll teach you." i say jumping off the counter and bringing him my phone he watches the tiktok and then looks at me.

"you want me to shake my ass on camera?" he asks and i start laughing.

"yes." i tell him setting up my phone.

"i just wanna see you shake yours." i hear him say quietly and i look at him over my shoulder and he smirks. "don't give me that look."

"you've gotten so bold tonight." i point out and he shrugs.

"i'm speaking my mind. if you don't like it i'll stop though." he says.

"no it's okay. i like that you're actually talkin tonight. it would be so boring if you weren't sometimes i feel like i'm talking to a brick wall." i tell him starting the timer.

as we do the dance and when it says 'girls girls girls' dean just stares at my butt instead of shaking his butt. we do the whole dance and i realize what he did as i rewatch the video.

"dean!" i say and he just smirks.

"i'm not about to shake my ass on camera." he says.

"you'd do it off camera?" i ask him.

"for you." he says and i roll my eyes.

"i won't post the video or show anyone." i tell him.

"whatever get your fine ass over here." he says so i save the first attempt to drafts before i start the timer again.