IDK You Yet

[Wilbur Soot x Street Musician! Male Reader]

Warnings:
-None

Info:
(M/n)=Your Name basically, just in the form of (M/n)-
(H/c)=Hair Color
(E/c)=Eye Color
(S/c)=Skin Color
(F/c)=Favorite color
(2/f/c)=2nd Favorite color
(H/s)=Hair Style
(N/n)=Nickname

(M/n)'s POV
The streets buzzing with people, the lights from the stores illuminating each walkway as strangers moved along to do their business. 'Hopefully things won't go wrong..' (M/n) thought as he pulled his guitar out from its case, setting up for another night performance. He didn't look up at the ongoing traffic of bodies, shaking his hands to get rid of nerves. He adjusted each string to make sure it was in tune before sitting down on the pavement floor, his case open for any donation given. He slowly begun strumming, his calloused fingers plucking away as he smiled at those who paused.

How can you miss someone you've never met?
'Cause I need you now but don't know you yet.
But can you find me soon because I'm in my head?
Yeah, I need you now but I don't know you yet.

He saw the small crowd forming around him, seeing children grinning and people smiling as they watched this young adult sing about wanting to meet someone and to finally fall in love.

'Cause lately it's been hard...
They're selling me for parts
And I don't wanna be modern art
But I only have half a heart

A breath.

To give to you

He spotted a tall brunette standing near the back, watching as though he was entranced, what looked to be his friend trying to pull him along. The young blonde stopped though as he followed his friends gaze. The blonde nudged his friend with a smile as the brunette and (M/n) made eye contact.

How can you miss someone you've never seen?
Oh tell me, are your eyes brown, blue, or green?
And do you like it with sugar and cream?
Or do you take it straight, oh, just like me?

He looked away from the hypnotizing chest eyes of the brunette as he looked at everyone, watching couples look at their significant other or families looking at their children. He wished to have that, longed for someone to care for and for someone to care for him.

Yeah, lately it's been hard..
They're selling me for parts
And I don't wanna be modern art..
But I only have half a heart

He looked back at the brunette who looked to moved closer, his friend watching the older with a soft smile. Like he knew the older already fell head over heels.

To give to you..
And I hope it's enough
Ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh

He looked up to the stars, watching the few that he could see twinkle and shine with all their might despite the light pollution. He looked back down at the crowd, haven't not noticed how it grew in size with people who were in awe of his singing. His strumming slowed a bit as he smiled sadly, looking down at his guitar.

How can you miss someone you never met..?
'Cause I need you now but I don't know you yet..

He met the eyes of the tall stranger who now stood in the front, tilting his head as if the next lines were for him and him alone.

But can you find me soon because I'm in my head?
Yeah, I need you now but I don't know you yet.
I need you now but I don't know you yet.

The soft strum slowed more as he looked back down and practically whispered the final line.

I need you now, but I don't know you yet...

The crowd cheered as he finished causing him to chuckle, he watched as a few kids stepped away from their parents and put the money in his guitar case, some adults coming forward and complimenting his song and singing. He felt a bit of pride with how many people approached, he gave his thanks and began to pack up as the crowd dispersed.
He slipped his guitar back into it's case, covered in various stickers from different things he enjoyed. He paused when he felt someone tap his shoulder, turning to see the brunette who had caught his eye before. "Excuse me," His voice sounded like a beautiful melody. "But um, I was wondering if I could get your number..?" He asked, (M/n) could see the anxiety flow from his very being as the taller turned to his friend who gave him a thumbs up in encouragement. (M/n) stuttered for a moment, trying to process how this attractive man would even want to speak to him. "I'm Wilbur by the way." The shorter blinked, snapping out of his thoughts as he saw the hand outstretched to him. He gently grasped it, shaking it. "(M/n), also yeah, you can have my number." He said, smiling up at the now flustered Wilbur. "G-Great!" He smiled back before letting out a groan as his friend cheered behind him. "Tommmyyyy!" He whined as he looked back at the younger who promptly stopped cheering and gave a sheepish smile. "Sorry Big man." (M/n) chuckled at their antics, pulling his hand away to bend down and grab his guitar case. He looked back at the taller and reached his hand out. "Hand me your phone, I'll put my number in so you can text me later." He said, watching as Wilbur reached for his back pocket and gave the other the device. (M/n) took it, clicking on the adding contact button and promptly put his number in before handing it back. "Here you go, I look for to seeing your text later pretty boy." Wilbur jolted, reaching up to rub the back of his neck as he nodded. "Of course."
(M/n) smiled and waved goodbye, walking away and disappearing into the crowd. 'Looks like I might have found the one I've been hoping for..'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wooo another soft and wholesome one!
I should be getting back to the angst after this but who knows!
I hope you enjoyed this one and I also hope you have an amazing thanksgiving!
With that being said, I'll be seeing you in the next one-shot!!
BYEEEEEEE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Wooo another soft and wholesome one!I should be getting back to the angst after this but who knows!I hope you enjoyed this one and I also hope you have an amazing thanksgiving!With that being said, I'll be seeing yo...

Next: Dream XD