🅻🅸🅶🅷🆃

[Sam x Son! Male Reader]

Warnings:
-Child Abandonment
-Child Neglect
-Hurt/Comfort

Info:
(M/n)=Your Name basically, just in the form of (M/n)-
(H/c)=Hair Color
(E/c)=Eye Color
(S/c)=Skin Color
(F/c)=Favorite color
(2/f/c)=2nd Favorite color
(H/s)=Hair Style
(N/n)=Nickname

Sam's POV
  He wan't originally going to go to the village nearby, but he saw that some his supplies were low, so he went out to trade. Nothing more. That was until he heard the cries of an infant coming from behind one of the villagers house, in the woods just outside the small border. Sam quickly excused himself from the villager he was talking to, walking towards the source of the sound.
  His eyes widened in shock at the sight of a small child bundled up in a blanket under a small willow tree. The child was crying, reaching it's arms out for something to comfort it, wailing with all it's might. Calling for any form of help, or even it's parents. Sam could feel his heartbreaking from the cries, rushing to it's side and gingerly picking the baby up in his arms. He removed his mask and cooed softly to quell the crying, gently rocking the baby. "Hey there little one," He smiled as the baby's cries subsided some, only leaving soft sniffles in it's wake. "Where could your parents be..?" He questioned, looking around for any form of life beside the nature the resided in the woods.
  He felt his gut twist when realization struck through him, he looked down at the baby in his arms who was no starring up at him. 'This child couldn't be more than 3 months old...' He raised one of his hands, holding it above the baby as it quickly latched onto one of his claws. His heart softened when the others tiny hand held so tightly, as if it was scared he would disappear. "It's alright now," he nuzzled into his kit, his instincts buzzing with the need to protect. "I'll keep you safe, I'll do better than your birth parents." He murmured, smiling as the baby giggled.
  The creeper hybrid walked back to the village, buying all the items he would need for the child before heading back to his home. He found out the child was male and decided on a name immediately. "I think I'll call you (M/n)," he sat on the swing that hung on his front porch, allowing the child to play with his hand. "Yeah, that has a nice ring to it. Doesn't it my little light.." He kissed the baby's head, letting a purr rumble through him as the baby yawned slowly dozing in Sam's arms.
  He felt love course through him as held the baby close, his little light, his (M/n). He wouldn't let any harm come to his son, not ever. He swore it to the gods who watched the pair below.
  He hummed a soft lullaby as he rocked in the swing, content to feel the breeze as he watched the baby snooze. He couldn't be happier than he was at that moment.

"With every heartbeat I have left, I will defend your every breath. And I promise I'll do better."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gods this one was short but worth it.
I genuinely love Sleeping At Last, it's the kind of music I recommend to my friends all the time.
Anyways!
I hope you enjoyed and have an amazing day/morning/evening/night!
And I'll be seeing you in the next one!
Farewell My Dear Readers!

 Anyways!I hope you enjoyed and have an amazing day/morning/evening/night!And I'll be seeing you in the next one!Farewell My Dear Readers!

Next: TommyInnIt