𝓟𝓲𝓮𝓻𝓻𝓮

[Quackity x Best Friend! Male Reader]

Warnings

-fluff with a little sprinkle of angst
-Also yes hello my lovely readers! I have returned!

Info:
(M/n)=Your Name basically, just in the form of (M/n)-
(H/c)=Hair Color
(E/c)=Eye Color
(S/c)=Skin Color
(F/c)=Favorite color
(2/f/c)=2nd Favorite color
(H/s)=Hair Style
(N/n)=Nickname

(M/n)'s POV

Walking down the sidewalk, (M/n) looked around at his best friends newly created country. He was curious on how the duck hybrid had been and went searching. The male had his headphones blasting, humming along as he walked to the beat. "I danced in the desert, in the pouring rain. Drank with the devil, and forgot my name. Woke up with somebody when the morning came, no one there to shame me for m youth.. Cause I wouldn't be with you.." He continued along with his search, waving to the few citizens as he passed them. He hadn't noticed that one of Quackity's main lackies was following him in his shadow, informing their boss that there was a new comer in town.

(M/n) found himself window shopping as well, noticing a few shops catching his eye. "And then I found me a best friend who could play guitar! He can be loud but he doesn't care! Spend the day dreaming and the nights awake, doin' things we know we shouldn't do! Cause I wouldn't be with you.." (M/n) did a small spin as his eyes flicked around for any sign of his best friend. Not long after though he spotted a set of yellow wings in the distance, eyes widening. "Quackity..?" He whispered, noticing how the other had changed in appearance.

Quackity was looking around, a bored expression shown on his face until he spotted (M/n). He too was shocked to see the other, but soon enough his face broke out into the widest grin. "(M/n)?!" The man shouted as he jogged over to the other who was restraining themselves from tackling Quackity. "Man, it's been so long! I heard there was a newcomer in my country but I never expected them to be you! It's so good to see you!"

He says he can't believe he found me

Wraps his arms around me...

(M/n) snapped out of his daze, taking his headphones off and finally pulling the other into a tight embrace. "Hades, Q , I've missed you so damn much.." He felt tears prickle his eyes as he quickly pulled back to scrub them away. "Wow okay, didn't mean to get all emotional on ya, mate.." He laughed, his throat tightening as he tried not to cry. Quackity looked at him with a sad smile, pulling (M/n) back into the hug. "Those better be happy tears, amor. I don't think I can handle another heartbreak."

(M/n) was confused on what he meant but would set it aside for a later time. "Of course they're happy tears, idiot." He laughed wetly, clutching on the back of Quackity's shirt. "You look good, happier too. Like you're in your element." The man stated matter-of-factly, pulling back enough so he still had a grasp on the hybrid but was also still able to talk without it being at an awkward angle. "Yeah, finally made something for myself. This place is my pride and joy.." Quackity said, looking around at the citizens and buildings.

(M/n) felt proud for his friend, patting his shoulder as he looked around once again. "It's a beautiful country, Alex, truly. Mind giving me a tour later?" He asked, looking back at the other realizing that Quackity had been starring with a look he couldn't quite place his finger on.

Realizing he'd been caught, Alex quickly looked away. "Y-yeah," He put on the theatrics now. "I'll give you the honor of my presence, showing you my amazing country!" (M/n) only chuckled at the others antics, shaking his head. "Sounds good, but lets catch up a bit first, I wanna know what all I missed while I was..." He trailed off, moving his gaze to the ground as his eyes shown with guilt. "While I was away..."

Quackity placed a hand on the others shoulder and gave a comforting squeeze, causing (M/n) to meet his gaze again. "Where did you end up going, (M/n)..? I-I know it's probably not my place to ask but, you did just sort of disappear without a trace, no note or anything.."

"That's," (M/n) sighed his eyes clouding for a moment before he slapped on his usual smile. "That's a story for another day, Q. I tell you what happened just... Just not today." He didn't really want to talk about it at all, but he knew he would have to eventually. After all it was Dream who told him to leave under the threat of taking the rest of Quackity's cannon lives.

Quackity simply nodded though, pushing the subject away and now rambling about what has been happening on the server since his time 'away'.

Things would be okay, for now at least. Who knows what'll happen next.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------——

Alllrighty wow, first time back in a while and I write this mess. Sorry it isn't the greatest, I'm a tad rusty..
But, I should be getting more one-shots out now!
Hope you enjoyed and apologies a for my disappearance! I do wish you all an amazing rest of your day/night/morning/evening!
Bye-bye!

 But, I should be getting more one-shots out now! Hope you enjoyed and apologies a for my disappearance! I do wish you all an amazing rest of your day/night/morning/evening! Bye-bye!

Next up: