Lion

[TommyInnIt x Father Figure! Male Reader]

Warnings
-Spoilers for recent lore
-mentions of abuse
-mentions of past manipulation
-Character Death
-Violance
-Fighting
-Hurt/Comfort
-There's too much angst and very little comfort. Apologies.

Info:
(M/n)=Your Name basically, just in the form of (M/n)-
(H/c)=Hair Color
(E/c)=Eye Color
(S/c)=Skin Color
(F/c)=Favorite color
(2/f/c)=2nd Favorite color
(H/s)=Hair Style
(N/n)=Nickname

Third Person POV
(M/n) starred at Sam as he explained to he and Tommy that Dream was trying to escape and he could see nothing but red. Anger flooded through his veins as he equipped his armor, unsheathing his sword as he marched forward. "D-dad?" Tommy called, trying to keep pace with the man. "H-hey hold hold on! Where are you going big man?" "I'm going to stop the green teletubby from coming after you. I'm putting an end to this madness." (M/n) said, his voice shaking from the rage the he tried to quell inside. Sam watched as the duo rushed off, fear coursing through him as he turned his gaze to the ground. He knew that this was his fault and he won't hear the end of it from Quackity, but he shook it off and moved on to warn others.
Tommy stopped when (M/n) suddenly turned to face the boy, his gaze had softened when he saw the blonde look at him in fear. "Tommy, I need you to go back home.." He said, gently placing his hand on the youngers shoulder. Tommy moved to protest, words just barely stumbling from his lips before the older quickly shut him down. "Tommy I'm not asking. Go back home," He pulled the younger into a tight embrace. "Please, I don't want you to witness whatever happens at the prison. I want to know that you're somewhere safe from him." The blonde nodded, in a bitter agreement before turning to go back to his base. (M/n) stayed there for a few seconds to make sure his son didn't turn around and try to follow, feeling satisfied when he didn't see the other did. He quickly threw a speed pot and sprinted to the prison.

[Play song Here]
He heard the alarms and saw everyone on the side of the prison, most likely to where Dream was to exit from. He spotted a few familiar faces along with some new ones, each expression varying from worry to lax. He moved to stand next to Sapnap who sat on a horse, his eyes dark with anger as they stayed trained on the prison wall. "Any updates?" (M/n) asked, moving everything around in his inventory. "Sam only said to wait," The ravennette held his bow tight enough to cause it to splinter. "(M/n) we have to go for the kill on this one, he's not the same Clay we once knew." He warned, turning to his old friend before freezing. He saw the anger practically radiating off the other as his eyes glared forward. "Nick," He turned his glare to the other. "You forget who's son that bastard hurt. Friend or not, I'll have his head." The older turned back to face the prison, the atmosphere suddenly shifting to a cold one. Everyone could feel the change, turning their own gazes to the father who held his sword at the ready. They could hear faint whispers filling the air causing shivers to go down everyone's spines.
"Bring the lion out, bring the bring the lion out.." (M/n) mumbled, his chat whispering along with him.

Bring the lion out

Bring the 

Bring the lion out
Bring the lion out!

Bring the

Bring the Lion OUT!

  He hadn't noticed that everyone could hear his little [Chat things] as he continued mumbling. He saw Techno and Dream's name tag come from under the water. He smiled, vicious and not reaching his eyes. He watched them surface, he watched an arrow fly past his head as he moved forward. He saw the fear move into Dream's eyes has (E/c) met green, and he almost laughed. (M/n) took a breath as he never took his glare off the man before him, now on land and in full netherite.