Mσσɳʅιɠԋƚ

[Sapnap/Pandas x Male Reader]

Warnings:
-mentions of weed/cannabis
-cursing

Side note: You're a famous singer, pretty well know for writing relatable shit. You're best friend in this is Dream (Or If you want to change it to whoever-),  which is how you met your current partner Sapnap (AKA Nick, AKA SippyCup, AKA Pandas-) Everyone still streams, nothing change so I guess you could say this is a normal au-

Info:
(M/n)=Your Name basically, just in the form of (M/n)-
(H/c)=Hair Color
(E/c)=Eye Color
(S/c)=Skin Color
(F/c)=Favorite color
(2/f/c)=2nd Favorite color
(H/s)=Hair Style
(N/n)=Nickname
(Y/L/A)= Your living area

(M/n)'s POV:
  'I'm not enough for this shit...' I thought to myself as I stare out at the crowd that awaited me from the side of the stage. I was all nerves and anxiety at this point, even though I've performed many times already, I just can't seem to get rid of the nervous bubble. I began to bite on my nails as I wait for the stage manager to say I'm on, or at least for the 10 minute qu-
  "Show starts in 10, everyone get in positions!" Someone said through the radio. I let out a shaky breath and pop my knuckles, feeling a pat on my back and turning to see my best friend Clay. "You okay?" He asked me, a worried look in his eyes (Seeing as I'm going to make it where clay wears a face mask-). "Y-Yeah, just nerves," I gave him a small smile. "You said you brought some friends right? I know about Pandas and Gogy but who else?" I asked, steering this soon to be cut short conversation away from me. "Oh yeah! Bad, Ant, Skeppy, Alex, and the SBI came! They'll be showing up for the after party too, so you'll get to officially meet them then!" He said, wrapping an arm around my shoulder as he waits with me. "That's great to hear, it'd be nice to actually meet everyone officially after hearing so much about them through you and Nick." Clay only nodded as he listened, he could obviously tell that I was less anxious. But I was just ready for this to be over so me and Nick could go home and cuddle.
  "2 minutes everyone!" The stage manager said, giving me a quick look as if to tell me to get my friend where he needs to be. I look at Clay, nudging him a bit. "Alright you green bastard, I'll see you after the show. Make sure to have Nick with you cause I want affection already." I playfully pouted which drew a chuckle from the streamer. "Okay, Okay! I'll see you in a bit, stay hydrated you prick!" He said over his shoulder as he walked to wear he and the others were going to sit.

'Fuck, let's do this...'

Third POV:
  Slowly walking on stage, (M/n) waved to the crowd as they screamed and cheered for him which made him chuckle. He nearly tripped on his way to the mic stand but caught himself, scratching the back of his neck as he grabbed the mic. "Hello my darlings!" He said into the mic in a flirtatious tone, winking at a group in the front. The cheers grew louder before he raised his free hand to silence them. 'It's the fact that they actually listen-' He thought to himself before speaking again. "So tonight is going to be quite the show for sure, seeing as I'm singing a new song that no one has heard before," He felt a soft smile cross his lips as he felt the excitement built up inside himself. "But for now let's get to some songs that we all know and I'm sure love!" He soon felt the beat of the drums being played behind him. "Here we goooo~" He cooed into the mic. (I AM AWARE... THAT I AM AN ASSHOLE,,,,, I REALLY DONT CARE, ABOUT ALL OF THAT THOUGH-)

Timeskip (To the final part of the show cause we lazzyyy)
  (M/n) felt the sweat drip down his face as he listed his shirt to wipe it off, a smirk on his lips as he leaned into the mic. "Alright! It's time for that new song that I know you all are excited for!" He grinned when he heard the cheers from his adoring fans, all carrying levels of excitement trickled throughout the large crowd.  He turned away from the crowd and took a deep breath away from the mic, a wolffish grin adorning his features as he turned back.