Cocaine Jesus

[Technoblade x Ex Best Friend! Male Reader]

Warnings
-Hurt/Comfort
-Basic Angst
-Rusty Writing
-Band Au! (Cause I have a soft spot for this)
-Brief Panic Attack

Info:
(M/n)=Your Name basically, just in the form of (M/n)-
(H/c)=Hair Color
(E/c)=Eye Color
(S/c)=Skin Color
(F/c)=Favorite color
(2/f/c)=2nd Favorite color
(H/s)=Hair Style
(N/n)=Nickname

(M/n)'s POV
Deep breath in...
Exhale....
Boom
Boom
Boom
Boom
He could hear the pounding of the drums matching his heartbeat, slowly speeding up until he looked out to the audience before him, the people who came to see him on this cold February evening. He felt pride for himself and his band members, turning to them as they beamed at their lead singer. (M/n) chuckled away from the mic and turned back. "You lot ready for our final song?" He asked the crowd, hearing them all cheer his bands name. "Alright, alright, lets get this show back on the road yeah?"
He took a deep breath and put the mic back on the stand, seeing his friends, his band mates doing the same from their positions.

Listen in it isn't when you're talking for your name's sake
Jesus, Mary Magdalene you are, are you okay?
Sitting by the well, Jill, your falling down the hill Jack
And everybody laughed

(M/n) felt the lights go out before a singular spotlight was on him, the eyes of thousands of people bore into him like a burning iron driving into him.

Don't you pray? Don't you pray?

The sudden beat of the drum startled the few he could see in the nosebleeds and he had to hold back a chuckle.

To a Cocaine Jesus in black four-seater
Got a man, don't need him, but you wait
Call me when you want, or just call me when you need it
If you only ever need it for the day

He couldn't help the small ache in his heart, feeling it start to grow. He remembered how he sat in his college dorm, crying over the papers scattered all over his mattress. Hoping for his best friend to realize his feelings, praying to whatever deity out there for the other to decide to choose him for once...

High won't, won't hold, and I have no more
Than all you left of me!
I have, I have, I have no more!
Than all you leave...

He remembered the day when he confessed to the love of his life, how his heart got ripped out from his chest and crushed underneath those leather boots that Technoblade loved so much.

High as hell, felling fine,
Nothing bad but nothing kind
Not a word from me, at least nothing you would mind
In my head, in my head I get lonely sometimes...

He could never forget the face Technoblade pulled, usually stoic and monotone, then filled with hurt and what looked to be confusion? He tried to pass it of as a joke, to try and pull back his words that hung in the air. He could feel the tears forming in his eyes as he quickly tried to blink them away. He had smiled through his pain as he slowly began to step back, quickly saying goodbye to the love of his life who stood as still as stone. Techno made no move to stop him as (M/n) rushed away with the tears now freely pouring.

Feeling fine, coming down, never back cause we're never out
You'll never call the cops again, I'll never call him mine..
In my head, in my head, I get lonely sometimes.