Chapter 18 Fluff

October 31st, 2005

There was nothing like laying in your nice comfortable bed after a nice hot shower after an eventful day. I was exhausted. Not from the fighting but everything else. I wasn't used to this new leadership position I found myself in.

"How are they doing?" I asked Masa who came by to apologize for leaving my side a couple of hours ago.

"Ayato is fine. He woke up and is ready for the next step. He is also grateful you saved his life."

I was glad Ayato made it through and was already ready to go back into the fight. She was a badass. We may have more in common than I first thought.

"Baji is in as long as he answers to Ayato only."

"Makes sense."

I figured something like this would happen. It seemed that because Ayato refused to leave 7S because our mission wasn't quite over with that Baji wanted to stay with her. It was kind of sweet. But I felt bad for Mikey. Not only did I take Toman's Shinigami into my own ranks but now their First Division Captain.

Well, no going back now.

"Baji can act as Ayato's only Sinner. I'm fine with that."

"What about Kazutora?"

"What about him?"

"He wants to follow you and stay with Baji."

"Hm. Then he will be my only Sinner."

"You sure that's a good idea? He tried to kill Baji and almost killed Ayato. He also did a number on Mikey."

"I'm sure. I'll take responsibility for him. Is everything else set?"

"Yeah. Asmodeus has got recruitment going with the video he shot of you. We will have people wanting to join real quick."

"Hm."

I wasn't aware that Asmodeus had even recorded me but it was going to work at our advantage. Now that 7S was going to be the 'enemy' of Toman, we needed more bodies. We couldn't just be the seven of us anymore.

"Also, the new upgrades for our uniforms should be done within a week."

Masa decided to upgrade the original seven of us designs for uniforms. Instead of black hoodies, we were going to be wearing cyberpunk techwear jackets with the same writing. The members which we will now call Sinners will have the black hoodies without the name of the Prince of Hell on the back because it would just be the word 'Sinner' instead. And their oni masks would be black only and not red. We wanted people to be able to tell which of the seven of us were the originals. Masa and the four others would act as Captains for the Sinners. And Ayato would be the Vice-Leader and captain of her own little group. Which left me as the Leader.